Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

2 points behind last seasons total at this stage

They are developing a fluency and I agree it will come good.
  2. W

Rayan Aït-Nouri.... SIGNED!!!

Only PSG could afford him, but they have serious FFP issues for a couple of years, so no he’s here to stay, and if you can’t see the obvious potential and talent there’s not more I can say.
  3. W

Striker in January?

Owing to calcium formation the skull became mes stronger after a fracture. The fact he suffered no cognitive or memory loss is a very strong indicator of return. What we don’t know is to what extent there was internal bleeding, but there would have been some following trauma. Can’t put a date on...
  4. W

Raul Recovery Update

The fact retained cognitive and memory function is an excellent indicator of full recovery. The fracture will strengthen the skull because of calcium, so physically there should not be a problem. Of course there may be a psychological issue, but he’s mentally strong so hopefully not. As for...
  5. W

Burnley verdict thread

Relies heavily on Cathro who is hardly a tactical genius.
  6. W

Summer 2020 Transfer Window

No chance, was offered previously and we could have had him but Nuno doesn’t fancy him.
  7. W

Sporting refused to sell once Wendell got sold to Zenit.
  8. W

Who’s JB?

Us too
  9. W

Strange the person defending Tom, who happens to live in Stafford, is called Stafford?
  10. W

Joao Palhinha link...

Started his career at the back
  11. W

Raul New 4 Year Deal

Plus image rights which makes him our highest earner and at the very minimum parity wage wise with Rui and Moutinho
  12. W

AM no room to manoeuvre and Wolves refusing, quite rightly, to pay loan fee plus 6m salary. For what it’s worth I think we will sign Idrissi instead.
  13. W

Rayan Aït-Nouri.... SIGNED!!!

Julian Lauren the highly respected and connected French journalist confirmed its a dine deal yesterday. Good enough for me.
  14. W

Joao Palhinha link...

Reason it appears cheap is we are entitled to 50% of the profit from the sale of Concalves to Sporting, which equates to £3m and Sporting’s situation has got disparate following Europa League departure. I see Wendell, who is a really good midfielder is being sold to Zenit for £20m.
  15. W

I’m not his biggest fan either
  16. W

No way are we done.
  17. W

Was told by a high level operating scout this is putting others off him, and apparently he is part of the Ousmane Dembele crowd who spend the early hours playing FIFA. I agree there’s a very good player there but character is so important to our recruitment.
  18. W

No firm interest in Todibo. Reputation for switching off too often.
  19. W

Wolves in the Telegraph

That’s harsh, but it’s clear that Nuno’s ideas were very different from KT, who decided what’s the point if he has little influence and moved on.
  20. W

Alex Telles/Vinagre rumour

Our interest in Telles has never been there. We have a No 1 LWB target and that remains, it’s not and never has been Telles.
Back
Top Bottom