Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. O

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

Do have to wonder what this new tv deal will do to the crowds. Have seen some stills of brighton last night and hardly anyone there by the end (admittedly lost 4-0). Increase ticket prices coupled with the fact there will be a lot more midweek or friday or monday night and soon we will see that...
  2. O

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

gone next level though aint it. now its only about money. mirrored society.
  3. O

Petition to stop VAR

They are bringing it in to the efl next year so it aint going away.
  4. O

5. O

Gary O'Neil - tactics

i think thats fair enough. and would row back on that one. the mist descends when the angry typing starts! :rage: would qualify it as i dont see a push beyond midtable obscurity
  6. O

Dont think its just var its a wider malaise in what football as a whole has become. yes been cheated a bit this season but it is just one part. Everything you read about the way football is going is just not what the game and people who love it actually value. - Games being moved to the US and...
  7. O

Gary O'Neil - tactics

If (big if obviously) we lose to Luton i can genuinely see us finishing 14th lol. Which is worse than i had predicted pre-season which seems a bit mad to say after such a promising start. From potential fa cup semi final and european run to absolute mid-table also rans. Board are 90% to blame...
  8. O

Bournemouth Verdict

Only watched the highlights on youtube as ive checked out for the rest of this season (and maybe more in general). having said that, not sure what the goal was disallowed for and also dont think it should have been a red card for them either as the player appeared to tuck his studs in purposely...
  9. O

US premier league games are coming, just a matter of time now.
  10. O

Shouldnt have had to come to this, if all 19 clubs that it doesnt involve come out with a statement then its unfair pressure on the one involved. More a problem with the internet these days rather than anything about the club though. Why cant people just not get involved in legal matters that...
  11. O

Gary O'Neil - tactics

I dont agree with this tbh. just being a premier league club is enough for the players we are going for. The chance to shine and be sold on to the elite. GON being here or not doesnt change that. These european or south american young players will never have heard of him. Joao Gomes came to us...
  12. O

Gary O'Neil - tactics

No chance liverpool go for GON. absolutely no chance.
  13. O

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

its what makes it so frustrating we penny pinched this year. not every year an fa cup semi final and a european place up for grabs, you have to go for it otherwise whats the point. Honestly dont see us being this close for another few years as the other top clubs will reload and be better next...
  14. O

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Sounds like GON's agent working double time in the media. Suddenly been interviewed by West Ham, AC Milan, Celtic and Liverpool. Dont see him going to any of those and a bumper contract most likely what they are after.
  15. O

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Not sure how to be more embarrassing than that dive but this guy with the guitar managed it. The lyrics don't even match the tune lol
  16. O

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Only just seen his dive haha. Happy clappers will still watch that and say his movement to create the pass was so clever. Like watching Pele!
  17. O

How painful is following football

Was maradonas handball a beautiful moment?
  18. O

How painful is following football

Think people being whipped up into hysteria here because of the teams involved, how loud would people be cry corruption if man utd were attacking and var didnt get involved lol. I hate var but it looked from first viewing that it was offside in fact looked like wright even thought about leaving...
  19. O

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Couldn't disagree more with the very very good signing bit tbh
Back
Top Bottom