Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. T

Solskjær's interview

In that he managed to leave Juve without crying at the prospect of being one of the richest footballers ever to grace the game?
  2. T

Sweet Caroline

Bam bam bam... Good Times never felt so good...
  3. T

So Neves.....

Not plastered across the Billy Quiet they weren't...
  4. T

So Neves.....

Rubbish. Utter rubbish. Sometimes it is in the benefit of the player, the agent and the club with the player to get a 'gauge' of what price they think they can realise. Throwing out figures like £35m and £50m from some random clubs with absolutely no reason to buy the player at all is then...
  5. T

Patrick Cutrone

Yeah - stop mucking about with this 'friends with benefits' relationship and either make a go of it or just move on to something more concrete
  6. T

Patrick Cutrone

Would be interested to gain the perspect of Bruno on the usefulness and longevity of egg timers
  7. T

Patrick Cutrone

Nothing else to do...
  8. T

Patrick Cutrone

Depends if you still live in the 19th century i suppose. I stopped wrapping my chips in newspaper a fair while back to be honest. Are you still using it in the outside loo as well?
  9. T

Patrick Cutrone

You quoted my post which mentioned egg timers, hence you also mentioned egg timers...
  10. T

Patrick Cutrone

I was talking about people talking about egg timers. Are you talking about me talking about people talking about egg timers?
  11. T

Patrick Cutrone

And you...
  12. T

Patrick Cutrone

The weather outside is literally amazing. Are people really talking about the meaning of an egg timer on instagram?
  13. T

Patrick Cutrone

With a handful of minutes off the bench at the end of games?
  14. T

Patrick Cutrone

It doesn't take much to trigger some people on this forum...
  15. T

Patrick Cutrone

Can't help but think that Patrick is only back until a decision is made for where else to send him next or sell him. Think he deserves a decent break that he never really had under Nuno, but whether Lage will give him that remains to be seen.
  16. T

England v Italy Euro 2020 Final 11th July 2021

In the cold light of day, i think it is worth you watching the 2018 semi final against Croatia as well as this one again and you will see some striking similarities. Italy were arguing among themselves because they were warming up - just like Croatia were when they conceded early. After they got...
  17. T

We lost the game because we were utter dog chód. Chiesa doesn't twist his ankle and the game is easily over in 90 minutes. It was beautiful watching Italy - simply beautiful. They outplayed England all night, a long hoof to Kane from Pickford might have ewrnt Steve Morgan a few fivers having...
  18. T

Trying to park a Range Rover
  19. T

Bruno had a dream

Was it to build a football team though?
Back
Top Bottom