Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. C

How to get into Europe 21/22?

21/22 season brings in an additional europa league competition in the conference europa league. I wondered if this altered or made any additional spaces available for any of the 3 competitions. From reading up 7th place or League Cup Winners (obviously we’re out) will qualify for the europa...
  2. C

Club email to south bankers

“Furthermore, at recent fixtures there has been an increase in supporters standing on, and breaking, their own seats. This type of deliberate vandalism will not be tolerated...”
  3. C

Ben White

Phil Hay leeds’ version of spiers has stated that Wolves, Leicester and Liverpool have sent several scouts to watch on loan (from Brighton) defender Ben White Apperently getting star reviews in the championship, would be a good signing
  4. C

Paper Talk - investment wanted by FOSUN

The Daily Mail is reporting today the FOSUN are seeking fresh investment to help bankroll their ambitious break into the premiers top six.... Interesting, if true.
  5. C

North Bank

apologies for a new thread I couldn’t locate a NB on the search setting. Last night was a huge night for wolves in qualifying for the EL main draw. I was kind of disappointing after the display the club put in both ties that the NB was 1/2 empty come 88th minute. Why was this the case?
Back
Top Bottom