Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. C

No probs mate. I’ll be aiming for block 124 but if not it will be 125. It sounds like it’s going...

No probs mate. I’ll be aiming for block 124 but if not it will be 125. It sounds like it’s going to be mainly wolves fans in there!
  2. C

Hi mate. Saw your post. I’m about to buy a couple of tickets on the espanyol website. Could get...

Hi mate. Saw your post. I’m about to buy a couple of tickets on the espanyol website. Could get you one at the same time if you wanted to sit next to a brit? The tickets are €95 plus €2.50 booking fee. Will prob get them within the next hour or so. Let me know
  3. C

Who is going to Barcelona! (With or without a ticket)

You would think they couldn’t but depends how strict they are going to be. I’ve no doubt that we’ll be fine to get in, just wanted to garner opinion
  4. C

Who is going to Barcelona! (With or without a ticket)

Me and my brother have just brought a ticket in the home end and I’ve just had a thought: Is anyone else concerned that the turnstiles may ask fans in the home end to present their Spanish ID? I’m pretty sure all Spanish nationals have to have one. I think they call it “Documento Nacional de...
Back
Top Bottom