Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

STH renewal poll

STH are you going to be renewing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lying ....but the club can't do any wrong in some eyes :)

Let people have a view flump that's the whole point of a forum isn't it . Or we restricting content like in certain Asian countries they do by blocking Google and certain Eastern European countries.

Freedom of speech #have a view

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
VAR will cause more drop outs of STH renewals across the league than the cost of living or ticket price hikes.

But the powers that be will let themselves believe wrongly it is mainly socio economic factors and not their constant **** ups that is killing the love of the game and the atmosphere and euphoria of a game and the moment when a ball hits the net

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Game is done, VAR has killed it and I'm fed up of being metaphorically kicked in the balls every other week. I still go because I take my dad and his mate, when they decide they don't want to go then I'll jack it in (but hopefully not next season because I've got about £65 ticket cash!)

If VAR does a disappearing act though...

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know I'll moan but I also know I'll renew
Same here. But that's the problem ay it? I'll renew because it's when I meet my brother and mates. That's why we need some sort of non club related association; without any collective action you're just making a pathetic unilateral protest that the club won't hear. It's essentially the same as a lad/lass just getting bored of it... plenty on the waiting list to fill you seats.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whilst I can afford it and whilst my legs can carry me, I’ll always renew.
I recently went to see Book of Mormon with my lady, and that smashed me £145 a seat. Now don’t get me wrong, it was the funniest ****ing 3hrs I’ve had in a long time but £145????
It puts my season ticket cost in context.

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They need to compensate for the facilities in the Steve Bull, total neglect and chaos. Had to wait a full 20 minutes for a hot drink last match, missing the end and begining of the halves. Would be impossible to go for a **** and get anything, they are literally throwing money away by not addressing it. Why don't they pre pour drinks for a start. Are they that stupid they don't know what will selĺ?

Last edited:

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If mine goes to £933, that’s me out, not sure there will be many takers on the ST waiting list

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Genuinely undecided, wish the window to re new was aligned with the transfer window :confused:. I just don't know what I'm buying.

Narfolk Wolf

Reaction score
Will renew, probably our last season.
Combination of fed up travelling to matches and VAR killing the match day experience.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Home games are not even in question...off course I will renew...Away games are becoming a chore though....not so much the football...kick off times , expense, travel chaos and hassle...recovery time...ive already cut back in a few this season and to be fair can see it getting less next season..

I feel for all the people who have to travel etc for home games...

IANWILSON

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I say the same every season. Now VAR is proven to be a stitch up, I'll seriously not consider renewing. I might give up going away though. It's starting to rankle me. Not as much fun pre VAR.

Reaction score
I'll renew but it's more for the fact that it's a day out with family and friends doing what we've enjoyed doing for so many years. The football side, whilst being the thing that brings us together, is becoming less and less important each year - and VAR has certainly sucked a lot of the enjoyment out of it

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not so sure about the "forever loyal" bit as at the end of the day it's more about do you have the available cash.
I'm fortunate in that way and will renew my ST as I enjoy the pre-match almost as much as the game.

As "Let's all have a disco" has said, away games are becoming more challenging due to increase costs in travel and accommodation, especially when we've been playing at daft o'clock on any day bar Saturday.
I've kept a record this season of costs without including food and ale and the total is staggering.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I guarantee it will be 90% renewals minimum
We have this every year and pretty much everyone renews
VAR isnt going anywhere, We probably will make the same mistakes,and everyone will moan as per normal,but in the end its either in your blood or it isnt
Plus with the waiting list if you give it up it’ll be a long wait to get a new one.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I guarantee it will be 90% renewals minimum
We have this every year and pretty much everyone renews
VAR isnt going anywhere, We probably will make the same mistakes,and everyone will moan as per normal,but in the end its either in your blood or it isnt
Before Fosun there were rows of empty seats
Then during Nuno a 10,000 waiting list .

Last year it was below 3000

Things change

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not so sure about the "forever loyal" bit as at the end of the day it's more about do you have the available cash.
I'm fortunate in that way and will renew my ST as I enjoy the pre-match almost as much as the game.

As "Let's all have a disco" has said, away games are becoming more challenging due to increase costs in travel and accommodation, especially when we've been playing at daft o'clock on any day bar Saturday.
I've kept a record this season of costs without including food and ale and the total is staggering.
That's exactly right...Away games are all about the day out with mates etc....pre match, after the game as well....they are always my days out....Home games for me are just about the game these days as town is gone mainly...

The chore this season has been the travelling etc ...train chaos etc.....the aggro for the last two Forest and then city with trains has been ridiculous.....we paid through the nose for forest for mini busses as the trains were all off and then the day of the game they were all back on ..City someone is having to spend the game watching train line as trains are being cancelled left right and centre...and you are gambling on getting stranded with only one train after the game... begging to be let through different stations without having to pay again .....

It all adds up....you look at what you have spent and then think is it worth it....but obviously you have to do to keep your priority for tickets...

I feel for all the fans who have that aggro for home games....

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d love to say yes, but financially things are getting tougher. It might be that I stop going to away games from next season and just have a home season ticket.
I think you should have a long hard think about that
Just think you might regret it in a season or two or even straight after the renewal date

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not renewing. VAR and the terrible standards of the on-pitch refereeing is the main reason, it's not financial at all in my case. Also as you get older the whole business becomes a lot more effort. The unsocial hours of the kick offs, changed at short notice to suit Sky, is another reason in my case to call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom