Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

POTS -- Now with Poll

Who's your POTS

• Cunha

Votes: 53 28.2%
  • Lemina

Votes: 84 44.7%
  • Semedo

Votes: 21 11.2%
  • RAN

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • J Gomes

Votes: 15 8.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 2.1%

• Total voters

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I feel sorry for Neto, as up until his injury I genuinely feel he was in the running for the Prem player of the season, let alone Wolves - top of the assist charts, darling of MOTD and Twitter. The injury was a choker.

I'm almost swayed by Lemina, love the guy, he's the engine of the team and can adapt to different positions. Vital to us.

But I can't see past Cunha. Incredible talent, has flourished this year, and is our match-winner. Most of this season's main highlights involve him in one way or another, and the last couple of months without him has demonstrated why he's our most important player.

So, Cunha, Lemina, Neto in that order.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I feel sorry for Neto, as up until his injury I genuinely feel he was in the running for the Prem player of the season, let alone Wolves - top of the assist charts, darling of MOTD and Twitter. The injury was a choker.

I'm almost swayed by Lemina, love the guy, he's the engine of the team and can adapt to different positions. Vital to us.

But I can't see past Cunha. Incredible talent, has flourished this year, and is our match-winner. Most of this season's main highlights involve him in one way or another, and the last couple of months without him has demonstrated why he's our most important player.

So, Cunha, Lemina, Neto in that order.
Agreed re Neto

Last edited:

FJRWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Lemina, Gomes, Semedo, Cunha, RAN have all been excellent, Neto when he's been fit.
Gone for Lemina for his consistency over a lot of games.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
First time in a long time there is no clear winner, out of all listed each has a very good case to win POTS, some of these have come on leaps and bounds since GON came in.

I'd add Neto in the mix he has been brilliant up until his injuries

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gomes for me. Young, strong, determined and played most matches. He typifies the type of Wolves side I want to see. He is the future imo.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Super Mario for me.

He’s carried us through a lot of games, scored vital goals, stayed injury free and always gives 100%.

Notable mentions to Cunha, Semedo, RAN, Joao Gomes and Channy , but it has to be Super Mario for me.

Sad that Neto’s season has been ruined by injury as I’m sure he would have been in contention.

Last edited:

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Voted Lemina, but love the flair and passion of Gomes and Cunha.
Wolves are blessed with some terrific players this year.
UTW

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cunha for me, think he's the player we miss most when out. His energy is infectious and he's added real quality to his game this season.

bully306

Reaction score
Cunha mainly because where would be without his goals and assists.
Scores bangers, and scored against the ****.
His celebrations are class and his interviews show hes a proper good lad.

Lemina very close second, and fully deserves to share a stage with cunha.

If these 2 get sold in the summer ill definitely be thinking sod it!

Paris Wolf

Reaction score
Lemina for me as he's played makeshift centre-half, makeshift centre-forward and everywhere in between for the good of the team.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love Super Mario but since he came back from his compassionate leave I just don’t think he’s been the same player and hasn’t had anywhere near the impact he was having before. He was absolutely outstanding for the first half (at least) of the season and I’d say his form was the best of any midfielder for as long as I can remember.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very hard this season
I always look at several scenarios
The most consistent which to me is Lemina Semedo Dawson
Most influential Cunha Neto Lemina
Most improved Cunha RAN Gomes Toti Hwang
So overall its Cunha and Lemina
Ive gone with Cunha as he just makes us look better when he plays
Neto would be streets in front without his injuries but i cant vote for a third of a season player
Special mention for Lemina also Gomes and Semedo all very close

stevev53

Reaction score
Gomes for me. Young, strong, determined and played most matches. He typifies the type of Wolves side I want to see. He is the future imo.
Me too love his attitude. I think he has been the most consistent player this season .

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very tough choice between Lemina and Cunha, but I went with Cunha. When he's fully fit, we are given a different dimension going forward (plus his celebration at Boggies was worth an extra point). Neto, RAN, Gomes, Semedo and Hwang have all seen tremendous improvement too.

Superted

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Voted Cunha initially but I am also persuaded by the arguments in favour of others. All those in the poll would be deserving really as they've all been excellent for much of the season.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lemina for me, Cunha, RAN and Gomes are all great shouts too

Back
Top Bottom