Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Luton Town comms thread.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Finally get a half decent bench and we barely use it until we have to

It’s part of the reason the rush of injuries happened…..

Ran players in the red zone and doesn’t use players who don’t fit his system perfectly.

his use of subs was critiqued at Bournemouth too.

Let’s wait and see what a summer, pre-season and proper transfer window does to his use of subs

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s part of the reason the rush of injuries happened…..

Ran players in the red zone and doesn’t use players who don’t fit his system perfectly.

his use of subs was critiqued at Bournemouth too.

Let’s wait and see what a summer, pre-season and proper transfer window does to his use of subs
That’s my thinking

I know you always want to keep your best players on but players like Hwang need to be managed

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Off you **** Luton and take Atwell with you.

Sick of hearing about their run down garden shed of a ground too. Made that harder than we needed to but that's me happy until the next one at least!

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Shaky start but thought we played really well second half. Their goal was just a freak out of nowhere.

Lemina, Semedo and Traore (who has done his cause for next year no harm these last couple of weeks) all very good.

Enjoyed a lot of the football we played at times.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shaky start but thought we played really well second half. Their goal was just a freak out of nowhere.

Lemina, Semedo and Traore (who has done his cause for next year no harm these last couple of weeks) all very good.

Enjoyed a lot of the football we played at times.
i would agree. I’d like to see Traore given a run of games now.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shows that some of our issues are mentality. We huffed and puffed. Looked better once taking the lead. And on going two up, looked a league above. Though far too casual and too much showboating for my pragmatic liking! Got punished for that - as you will at this level (even Man City don't showboat when 2 goals ahead with 30 mins to go). And then looked terrified again. Eventually calmed it down. How we played the final 15 minutes or so, should have been how we played at 2 up. Frail confidence and over confidence in the same half!

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Enjoy that one lads, have a great weekend and thanks for another great matchday chat!

Feels like a relieving win for a lot of the tension that's seemingly been brewing.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Decent performance
Thought Traore and Lemina were strong in midfield
Semedo MOTM for me excellent
Had to make it hard work ofc but a welcome win
Only Man C next woohoo

Super NES

Groupie
Reaction score
Good win in the end but a game we should have won much more comfortably.

B. Traore was the standout for me, won balls he shouldn't have been given the chance too, was tenacious and a few thunderbolts which weren't too far off.

GON may be learning on the job, but thought he could have influenced the game better in the last 20 / 25 mins. For example, Gomes on a yellow after 10 mins, why not bring on Doyle on to try and find an outball with Bouba playing deeper?

Still, a wins a win!

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had the choice of going Weds or today, picked the wrong one

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Delighted the team put in a real performance and aren't going quietly into the offseason.

Back
Top Bottom