Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bournemouth (H) Pre-Match Thread!

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
IMG_6207.jpegIT’S MAAAAAAATCHDAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!

Here we go again. After a decent performance in defeat on the weekend, today is another chance to put some points on the board.

Bournemouth are a bit like us, they’ve had an ok season, but unlike us they’ve spent quite a bit of money. So you’d say pound for pound O’Neil has done a better job than their chap.

Team news is hard to predict really, we seem to have a lot of players who are almost fit, not quite there etc. I’m guessing it may be:

Sa
Bueno Kilman Toti
Semedo Gomes Lemina Doyle Ait-Nouri
Sarabia Hwang​

It’s important that we don’t let the season fall away, we’ve done better than a lot of people thought so it’s important that the final table shows that, dropping down to 13th doesn’t sound nearly as good as finishing 10th. Plus there’s the extra prize money.

Whether you’re following from Wolverhampton, across the Black Country or across the world, enjoy the game and let’s get those three points lads!

COYW!

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just pasting over what I said in the team news thread as feels more relevant here. And because I'm the oracle and of course everything I say comes true...

Said it as soon as I saw our Gary's Monday Night Football appearance, that if Iraola was still in a job by the time we played Bournemouth again, there is no chance he or his team will let us beat them.

Truthfully, at that point it looked like he'd be sacked within a couple of weeks, but he's turned it around.

Another defeat IMO, regardless of our team. Their team talk is done for them, and they're a decent side anyway.

Let's hope I'm wrong! I do think the narrative will slowly turn if we don't win here and Saturday, yes we've had bad injuries in the forward line but a team should still be able to win one game a month regardless when the defence and midfield have been 'first choice' throughout.

Arsenal was a write-off from the beginning but they need to put in a performance tonight.

FJRWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Really looking forward to the game despite its 'dead rubber' status.
First one for us since Coventry and probably our last visit till next season.
Hoping Gaz has pulled a fast one and we're at full strength (without Neto and Dawson obvs) even if it's from the bench.
Be nice if Cunha, RAN, Hwang, Semedo and Sarabia can all play some part.

Back
Top Bottom