Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Should Bull Have Gone?

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From what I remember at the time I only heard about Coventry, Celtic potential deals via teletext or newspaper but thankfully nothing ever come of it. The move to Italy was a new thing to hear on this forum 4m would of been a lot at that time. Thankfully we didn’t sell him, still believe he could of played on for longer if he wanted it enough and rested properly. I think he rushed himself back too many times
The two stories bully always tells when he is speaking , is nearly signing for Torino and the other one is phoning his mom and dad after his goal against Scotland for England...and his dad moaning he aye got no tea , cause his mom was peeling the spuds in front of the telly when he scored and they ended up all over the living room floor.......

Think I've heard both stories nearly as many times as goals he scored for us ...

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was in a room full of Scotsmen when Bully scored at Hampden. I leapt up and punched the air, as my Scots mates are Celtic men they are not members of The Tartan Army they did not get the hump with me. In fact the one who owns the house said to me " While you are up there on the ceiling big man would ye mind giving the lampshade a wee dust :D:D:D "

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
The man is a hero. I will never see him play but I know that he was one of the best to ever step onto the grass at Molineux. Watching his goals online makes my spine tingle. He knew where the net was and defenders seems scared ****less of him. Maybe he should have left to further his career, I obviously don't know how it was at the time, but the fact he stayed means the world to someone like me who can only look at his Wolves story in retrospect.

His loyalty was and forever will be rewarded with adoration from one of the best fanbases- and the best club- in the world. You don't get a stand named after you for nothing!

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Prime Bully would have been immense for any half decent club in Div 1/PL. Strong, fast and an eye for goal works in any league. The fact that he was selected for England while still a Div 3 player says it all. Plus he played in a World Cup. Glad he didn't leave us. There are enough mercenaries in football. The game needs true heroes and that's what Bully is for us. Never thought I'd love/worship any player more than King John. That all changed with Bully.

Back
Top Bottom