Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Manny Singh

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Two pairs of socks would probably prevent blisters. ( it stops the constant sweat from softening the skin).

Whenever I got new footy boots or indoor footy shoes, I learned to always wear two pairs until the shoes/boots were broken in. Works like a charm.

Bit late now I suppose.
Bang on mate. I used to do one pain super thin trainer socks, inside a pair of footy socks.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Go on Rishi, get your mate Charles to give him an award aswell
When you consider the dip****s that do get honoured, Manny deserves at least an OBE. Did you know that we can nominate him?

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just seen that Manny has an invite to one of the annual Garden Party’s at Buckingham Palace. It’s fully deserved and as I discovered last year, it’s an amazing trip and day to experience.

This will be after his 4 London Marathon next weekend and his JustGiving page is very nearly touching £200k. Let’s help him get there in the link!

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just seen that Manny has an invite to one of the annual Garden Party’s at Buckingham Palace. It’s fully deserved and as I discovered last year, it’s an amazing trip and day to experience.

This will be after his 4 London Marathon next weekend and his JustGiving page is very nearly touching £200k. Let’s help him get there in the link!

Manny is on route with Runner Number 31769.

Back
Top Bottom