Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Forest verdict

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was a result Somedo not getting baoked today. Got over the line for the 32rd game. Gomes near to a red. That really could have been it for us.
Somedo was all over the gaff wus he feeling sorray for nunaw?

We did ok no thrills. Some BS defending by max max again has to be said. We need vocal players at the back. Basics ay it really.

Bring on the gunnerz

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't get all this Nuno hate all of a sudden, he will always be a legend in my eyes for what he did for us, don't think he's ever shown us any disrespect since he left or done anything for this bitterness against him, unlike that other little **** at forest

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd say deserved the point, unlucky to not get all three at a difficult place to go, due to yet more VAR deficiencies.

Thought our general play was fine and a lot of the criticism in the match thread and in this thread is totally unwarranted after a committed and decent performance.
Sorry but totally disagree.
There was tons of room for improvement even taking injuries into consideration.

Redhillwolf

Reaction score
My take on today…

1. Cunha showed just why we had missed him so much!
2. Hwang didn’t!
3. Sarabia…dear god he is so lightweight when under pressure! Massively downed tools today in a strop as he was playing so poorly! Walking around with his head down is unforgivable!
4. Sa kept us in it again with some great saves but maybe should have saved their first?…
5. Another dire dire second half performance!
6. GON’s subs still miff me a bit…Pitbull off?..Sarabia staying on until pretty much the end? Traore on up front and then right wing back?
7. Doc cost us another goal and immediately hooked off just like last week!
8. We missed RAN!
9. Why the hell did nobody tell Santi he had time with that header that led to their second goal? Swear we don’t talk on the pitch!
10. I very much HATE MGW!!!!
11. Still very dodgy at the back at times and our own worst enemy!
12. Still no goal from outside the box!

A point is a point on the road but now feels like a long time since our last win and only getting harder next few weeks.

Dingle Chris

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Good effort from the lads. Great to see Chuna back oh how we’ve missed him. A draws not a bad result as I was expecting the worst.

WolvesAndCows

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We have nothing to play for up against a team fighting relegation so the way we kept battling and got something was admirable really
We've got millions in prize money to play for, haven't we? And of course, a top half finish.

John Wolves Fan

Groupie
Reaction score
Really good point today at a tough place to play. Starting to get a few more players back so GON can work his magic.

rubyloo

Reaction score
9. Why the hell did nobody tell Santi he had time with that header that led to their second goal? Swear we don’t talk on the pitch!
Yes - that was annoying- could have easily taken it down on his chest.

Thank god forest didn’t win - the celebrations would have been biblical.

We go again - think we’ll beat arsenal under the lights.

Brizzlewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My take on today…

1. Cunha showed just why we had missed him so much!
2. Hwang didn’t!
3. Sarabia…dear god he is so lightweight when under pressure! Massively downed tools today in a strop as he was playing so poorly! Walking around with his head down is unforgivable!
4. Sa kept us in it again with some great saves but maybe should have saved their first?…
5. Another dire dire second half performance!
6. GON’s subs still miff me a bit…Pitbull off?..Sarabia staying on until pretty much the end? Traore on up front and then right wing back?
7. Doc cost us another goal and immediately hooked off just like last week!
8. We missed RAN!
10. I very much HATE MGW!!!!
11. Still very dodgy at the back at times and our own worst enemy!
12. Still no goal from outside the box!

A point is a point on the road but now feels like a long time since our last win and only getting harder next few weeks.
Just on point 9, they did....Lemina was shouting to leave it and gave him a hard time when he didn't.....

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mate, I was only joking. Still love him. **** MGW though. He’s a despicable little cretin.
Gobbs-****e as I call him. Wasn't there, but were Wolves fans winding him up? Because otherwise, the fingers in ears celebration in front of the away end, rather than going to his own fans, demonstrates his continuing immaturity. Nice to see Cunha have the last laugh.

Redhillwolf

Reaction score
Just on point 9, they did....Lemina was shouting to leave it and gave him a hard time when he didn't.....
Yeah I saw him have a go but doesn’t necessarily mean he told him or anybody told him he had time. So many times today and every game it looks like they don’t speak to each other…basic stuff and so frustrating. We could all see Santi was heading that ball the way he set himself so surely if somebody had told him he had time he would have brought it down?….

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah I saw him have a go but doesn’t necessarily mean he told him or anybody told him he had time. So many times today and every game it looks like they don’t speak to each other…basic stuff and so frustrating. We could all see Santi was heading that ball the way he set himself so surely if somebody had told him he had time he would have brought it down?….
I have no doubt he was told to leave it or time by his reaction after the goal went in aswell as Leminas ‘s

Back
Top Bottom