Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Burnley v Wolves comms thread.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No blame whatsoever at his feet but I don't think Chiwome has won one duel yet. Just physically overpowered every time.

Not sure what Sarabia is bringing to this team right now, no pace whatsoever which you can accept if he was helping you control play or unlock defences but he's doing nothing.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Far more likely to make Europe through the league than the cup. Unless you think we can beat Man City at Wembley.
If we make Europe I’ll eat my left nut. We only need need to claw back 5 points with 8 games to go and hope Chelsea don’t win the cup.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any of those saying how stupid I was in January regards needing new strikers wanna apologise? I feel for the young lad but this is not fair on him, he’s just not ready yet

wolvesjoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Changing formation a disaster......centre backs dont know where to stand, fullbacks neither.

Not sure what the idea is.

Painful to watch a good team reduced to this.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only team in the top 5 leagues in Europe not to have scored from outside the box

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ever since Hwang went off injured v Brighton we have massively, massively overthought and over complicated things.

Huge GON fan, but believed his own hype the last few weeks and it’s cost us.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'll take that! Surely he's on side there. Yes he is, stupid VAR check.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Because he’s been one of our best players for the entire season and gets piled on by people as soon as he does anything wrong. That was down to him tonight though.
I’m a fan. He’s an excellent player who’s prone to brain farts though, and there’s been some public denial of those lately- probably to overcompensate for some unfair criticism in the past.

Back
Top Bottom