Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Aston Villa v Wolves comms thread.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Noah lemina can't get on with this bench then he must be **** . Sorry just been honest .

Fosun total clowns here
I'm thinking maybe he doesn't train well.
It seems to me like GON leaves him on the bench on purpose

busbcadd

Reaction score
Kilman can’t be the man - he plays much better with an aggressive vocal partner like Dawson.
Kilman isn’t the man. He’s a decent defender but he is not captain material. Not vocal, not commanding. A decent defender but he isn’t worth any more than £15m.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
****ing disgraceful FOSUN whilst they bring internationals off the bench we bring on the next kid.

I'm not going to blame Fosun for losing our best 3 forwards. But I do totally agree that the difference in squads is reflected in the score. Villa have fielded better players than us , on the day. They haven't even played particularly well. And we haven't played particularly badly. Just better players gives you a better outcome more often than not.

Millsywolf22

Groupie
Reaction score
It's just Sad the manager and the team have been left like this....Fosen, really are a joke to leave a prem team with nothing to offer as this stage of the season.
Poor state of affairs
Save the players for next season, there's nothing Euro wise for us

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Noah lemina can't get on with this bench then he must be **** . Sorry just been honest .

Fosun total clowns here
He is clearly nowhere near ready, just watching in videos he appears really nervous and immature. His confidence could be shattered if he plays to soon.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** off villa you spawn ****s

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not going to blame Fosun for losing our best 3 forwards. But I do totally agree that the difference in squads is reflected in the score. Villa have fielded better players than us , on the day. They haven't even played particularly well. And we haven't played particularly badly. Just better players gives you a better outcome more often than not.
Ask yourselves why we are now in a worse place than them when we had better players than them 4 years ago
FOSUN totally to blame with terrible recruitment at the top as well as on the pitch

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's just Sad the manager and the team have been left like this....Fosen, really are a joke to leave a prem team with nothing to offer as this stage of the season.
Poor state of affairs
They'll be cashing in on half of them pal.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Poor state of affairs
Wait till GON is told he has 10m to spend after 3 or 4 departures.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Hasn’t had much to work with but Sarabia’s had one of his poorer games today.

This side were finishing with would finish lower half in The Championship.

Back
Top Bottom