Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Molineux to Host Women’s League Cup Final

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Golden Palace will host the 2023/2024 FA Women’s Continental Tyres League Cup Final.

It shall be Sunday 31st March at 3pm, live on the BBC.

Tickets for the final at Molineux are now on sale, with adult tickets from £15, concessions for £7 and kids for £5. An Early Bird discount of 20% is also live, while groups of over nine people can take advantage of an additional discount.

Norway Wolves

Reaction score
Will be very interesting to see what the attendance is for this most presitigous of fixtures.

What a great honour for the club.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will be very interesting to see what the attendance is for this most presitigous of fixtures.

Well it comes on the back of a near 20k gate for 2023’s edition at Selhurst Park.

This is very exciting for the city and the club!

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It will be Arsenal v Chelsea at Molineux.

Let’s pack in our ground for a big fixture folks!

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It will be Arsenal v Chelsea at Molineux.

Let’s pack in our ground for a big fixture folks!

Why on earth would they announce the venue of the final months in advance?

2 London clubs traveling up here makes zero sense. What would make sense is to hold fire, see who’s in the final and then sort out a venue. They would probably fill Spurs’s stadium for this final. I honestly can’t see Molineux being full.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

2 London clubs traveling up here makes zero sense. What would make sense is to hold fire, see who’s in the final and then sort out a venue. They would probably fill Spurs’s stadium for this final. I honestly can’t see Molineux being full.

On Easter Sunday too :tearsofjoy:

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It certainly is, as was hosting the men's England International previously, although on that day I was in the Steve Bull and wondered what the visitors thought of our dated stand.
Nevertheless, as you say a great honour which I hope is well attended.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Over 20,000 tickets now issued, meaning there is a very strong chance of Molineux hosting the biggest Women’s League Cup Final in history.

This would be really good if so!
Issued rather than sold?

Does that mean quite a few have been given away?

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arsenal women have the tenth highest average crowd of any team, men's or women's, in England.

Don't think the trains are behaving on the day off the game, though.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score

It is pretty ridiculous especially in Easter Sunday

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Decent half, Arsenal by far superior but poor quality in the final third (obviously the Molineux curse). Didn't count, but was a great finish from Ramirez for the rightfully disallowed Chelsea goal.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Scary scenes at Molineux. Arsenal player going down off the ball. Not showing any replays. Players taken to the sidelines. Paramedics ran on along with physio staff to treat the player. Crowd silent.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What was Emma Hayes upset about at the end? When the Arsenal manager went to shake her hand she wagged her finger at him and pushed him away? I didnt see all the game so cant comment but looked a bit like a sore loser. I could be wrong.

Reaction score
What was Emma Hayes upset about at the end? When the Arsenal manager went to shake her hand she wagged her finger at him and pushed him away? I didnt see all the game so cant comment but looked a bit like a sore loser. I could be wrong.
Pretty poor behaviour.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Sour grapes?

WolvesAndCows

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Sour grapes?
Complains about male aggression after being physically aggressive herself?

Blackpool Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
My daughter is a big fan of ladies football so I treated her to corporate today - £75 a pop for 4 of us - first time in corporate at Wolves for me - afraid not very impressed - fabulous view but legroom is worse than Billy Wright where we usually reside.

Food very disappointing - burger and alternative - with one pud. Not apparent there was option for kids - pizza or chicken and chips.

Teas and coffee at half time but hidden away and housed on one small table - self service.

Would suggest sandwiches / cake and even token Easter egg of some sort.

Hoped Liverpool and City games would be shown on TVs - but just sky sports

Understand it’s much dearer for premier league game - can’t see me returning I’m afraid.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There were no Balti pies available in South Bank , very poor

Back
Top Bottom