Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Molineux support for this team

surreywolf

Reaction score
I’m in the south bank and, as much as I don’t like it, i agree - it should start with them. There has definitely been a ‘gentrification’ possibly even to the extent that it needs to be addressed somehow

Well done whoever tried the flags, but the essential problem is that when we’re 0-2 down to Brentford, we need groups of lads to almost stop worrying about the football and just focus on having a sing song

I don’t know, give them free beer vouchers whatever but at that point they need to stop worrying about the football - for every 0-2 home to defeat to Brentford we’ll probably win at spurs or Chelsea the next weekend!!!! So this young team deserved some blind support and less silent anxiety. Give them a song list if necessary (well actually don’t coz I hate organised stuff but listen to Man U at Luton, it was relentless inc Cantona songs etc)

I was born under a wanderers scarf
Stevie bull’s a tatter
One man went to war
Glory glory Wolverhampton
Oh when the wolves
Those were the days my friend
Everywhere we go
Yogi yogi bear
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside
Knees up mother brown
Build a bonfire
Wolverhampton Wanderers
Na na na na Sylvan Ebanks Blake
W-O-L-V-E-S
Santi santi bueno Hugo Hugo
If I had the wings of a sparrow
etc

Reactions: Ned

Hsvwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was frankly embarrassing yesterday that we had nothing to sing for Gomes when he won us the game and the best we can do for the icon who assisted him is Ped-ro Net-o.

I don't care if it's recycled or some ripped off generic rubbish, we still desperately need some decent songs.

Totally agree...........Actually quite embarrassing that most of our current 'song book'is still about Bully or our hate for a championship club down the road ........Need more chants for the team so whats wrong with resurrecting a few simple oldies for starters .......

Oh Wolverhampton ......Wolverhampton Wolverhampton Wanderers (old Chicory Tip tune) ......

We are the one and only Wanderers ......Okay Bolton sing it to us , but we are the only true Wanderers .......

Oh when the Wolves go marching in .....slow ...not at warp speed 6

Too many of our recent best chants were player specific who have gone (Raul , Neves etc) .........Saying that also think Neto deserves a better chant .......suggest the one Celtic created for their Jota....

When you score you make the Wanderers Sing sing,
Neto on the wing,
Pedro Neto on the wing,
Every time you’re on the ball we know,
There’s gonna be a goal,
Our superstar from Portugal..

or simply to the tune .......(probably better)

Na Na Na Na , Na Na Na Na Na Na ....Neto on the wing , Pedro Neto on the wing .....Repeat.

Suggestion for Gomes could be the Joao , Joao Gomes , Joao Gomes , Joao Joao Gomes ....to No limits . Rayan Ait Nouri would fit to the old Ebanks Blake chant or the one used for Adama

Nivada

Reaction score
I’m in the south bank and, as much as I don’t like it, i agree - it should start with them. There has definitely been a ‘gentrification’ possibly even to the extent that it needs to be addressed somehow

Well done whoever tried the flags, but the essential problem is that when we’re 0-2 down to Brentford, we need groups of lads to almost stop worrying about the football and just focus on having a sing song

I don’t know, give them free beer vouchers whatever but at that point they need to stop worrying about the football - for every 0-2 home to defeat to Brentford we’ll probably win at spurs or Chelsea the next weekend!!!! So this young team deserved some blind support and less silent anxiety. Give them a song list if necessary (well actually don’t coz I hate organised stuff but listen to Man U at Luton, it was relentless inc Cantona songs etc)

I was born under a wanderers scarf
Stevie bull’s a tatter
One man went to war
Glory glory Wolverhampton
Oh when the wolves
Those were the days my friend
Everywhere we go
Yogi yogi bear
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside
Knees up mother brown
Build a bonfire
Wolverhampton Wanderers