Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

1974 League Cup Final Anniversary evening at the Grand Theatre.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Johnny Phillips will be hosting an evening to mark the 50th anniversary of the 1974 League Cup victory, taking place at the Grand Theatre on Tuesday 14th May.
All surviving members of the squad will be present, except for Alan Sunderland, now living in Malta.
There will be extensive footage from the 70s shown throughout the night, and extra special guests introduced on stage.
Sounds like the kind of event I would love to attend, and I'm already deeply jealous of anyone who does!!
Details at the link below.
WOLVES WEMBLEY WONDERS | Wolverhampton Grand Theatre

Edited to add that I should also have given prominent mention to this also being a fund raising night for the Wolves Foundation, with focus on their work around dementia, and Alzheimers being a particular theme.

Tarcisio Mifsud

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tried to purchase the commemorative programme against Fulham from the Wolves agent, but they only post to UK addresses, now I have written to the club as an international member so that they will let me buy the programme from their shop, I am willing to pay all expenses, including postage.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tried to purchase the commemorative programme against Fulham from the Wolves agent, but they only post to UK addresses, now I have written to the club as an international member so that they will let me buy the programme from their shop, I am willing to pay all expenses, including postage.
@Tarcisio Mifsud if the club don't respond drop me a PM and I'll see what l can do. Your loyalty is creditable and deserves support.

Tarcisio Mifsud

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank you for your gesture, but very generously the Club replied immediately and will be sending me a copy. actually I wrote to the club and told them that I was expecting them to issue a commemorative book on the 70th anniversary of the first time Wolves won the first division title in 1953/54. It was in that season when I was 9 years of age, that I became a glory hunter, as I became a Wolves supporter since they were on top of the table. Can assure you that my passion for Wolves and the City of Wolverhampton, never stopped. Thanks Wicked Wolfie.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank you for your gesture, but very generously the Club replied immediately and will be sending me a copy. actually I wrote to the club and told them that I was expecting them to issue a commemorative book on the 70th anniversary of the first time Wolves won the first division title in 1953/54. It was in that season when I was 9 years of age, that I became a glory hunter, as I became a Wolves supporter since they were on top of the table. Can assure you that my passion for Wolves and the City of Wolverhampton, never stopped. Thanks Wicked Wolfie.
Glad that you are sorted and well done Wolves!

Back
Top Bottom