Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Newcastle v Wolves comms thread.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We actually haven’t been as dreadful today as in other games, just the luck/rub of the green against us today. Newcastle are decent though and many expected zero points today.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sa apparently collided with the post for their first and then suffered an embarassment injury with his part in their 2nd.
I’d be interested in seeing Sa’s long ball accuracy stats. Must be close to 0%

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bellegarde has no confidence at all atm. This would’ve been a perfect chance to step into Neto’s role and show what he can do as a wide attacker. Just looks so lost atm

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ever since that ridiculous thread about our medical team was created all we’ve had is injuries

Yet I saw the Premier League injury stats for this season and we had lost the fewest total player days through injuries. It's not that we don't have injuries, I think we underestimate the amount all the other clubs have, too.

silverwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Why are we so reluctant to play someone through when they run beyond the Newcastle defence. It’s happened like 6 times now
I agree very frustrating. Just roll them through and say go on, have a run at them

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At no stage of this game have we looked remotely like scoring, Fosun's gamble on a tiny squad has backfired.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd be taking Bellegarde off for Chirewa or Lemina here. His confidence has gone.

Gold Blood

Groupie
Reaction score
Big ask as i don't think we have had a shot on target all match but nick a goal and it's anyones game

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lads playing well, scrappy as **** but they’re not rolling over like they did in the first half.

Back
Top Bottom