Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Newcastle v Wolves comms thread.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A special mention for Manny. I hope he got there ok.

Having relatives in Newcastle, I have been to that St James Park on several occasions over the years, but have never seen Wolves play there. My enduring memory is of how big it is. I have also been a fair few times to the other SJP in Exeter which is a bit smaller to say the least!

A frequently occurring scoreline between the Wolves and Newcastle is 1-1. I would be happy with that this afternoon, but even happier with a win (shades of Bully).

So COYW give our chances of European football a big boost with a win this afternoon. We are all behind you and we are all very proud of you! :D :D :D

1709388087506.png

Hazza

Reaction score
Thanks for line up as always, have you been to the 3rd St James Park, home of Brackley Town?

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gomes was limping at the end of the game but i think its just a precaution
Not a bad side but doubt we will get much from this one

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gomes, Cunha, Hwang all out with hamstring problems now! Not the worst problem to have, but it's going to make the next couple of weeks until the international break quite tough.

A point would be massive today under the circumstances.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gomes will be a huge miss. Wonder if we’ll get to see little lemina today?

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Boubacar needs to step up abit now. Make a contribution because our midfield is clocking some miles up now.

UEAwolf

Reaction score
Did Gomes travel? Wonder if it was a late decision if Okoduwa is on the bench.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good team for us. Gomes probably fine picking up Lemina he pulled his back? Haha

Big day for Wes Okoduwa only 16 (right back)

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Boubacar needs to step up abit now. Make a contribution because our midfield is clocking some miles up now.
He was getting right stuck in when came on in the cup. Might still be a little raw, but he certainly has that similar battling spirit to Gomes.

Rowzed

Reaction score
Six of our bench have fewer than 5 PL starts between them and injury plagued Newcastle name a bench with Lascelles, Livramento, Barnes and Almiron, someone must be doing something right for us to be above them in the league.

Let’s hope we are further above them tonight

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
England U16 international, Wes will be 16 in May.

"Wolverhampton Wanderers defender Wesley Okoduwa, son of retired Nigeria international striker Emmanuel Okoduwa, was part of the England U16 squad that won the prestigious Val de Marne Tournament in Paris, France last week." (Nov 23)

Great experience for him to witness things from the first team bench. Well done, Wes!

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was getting right stuck in when came on in the cup. Might still be a little raw, but he certainly has that similar battling spirit to Gomes.

Hopefully he can have a spell like Doyle did over the lemina absence christmas time.

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hopefully we see a 15 minute cameo from Noha when we're 3-0 up with 10 to go.

Wesley could become only the 2nd ever 15 year old to play a Premier League game if he gets any minutes.

Back
Top Bottom