Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Manny Singh

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I did the 100 Km “ race to the kings “ in 2016 , for autism UK ; it was a 50km walk each day. I had to give up at 72kms as I was badly blistered and fatigue. ( fortunately my sponsors all paid up)
I haven’t the faintest idea how he summons the inner strength and motivation to keep going. He’s one of a kind and I hope he is more widely recognised for his endeavours
Not only is he a credit to his family , his upbringing and his faith , he’s a credit to every single one of us and makes me damn proud to be a Wolves fan

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can follow/see the actual route? He must come through Yorkshire at some stage and I'd love to meet him and his son in my Wolves top and make a donation. I'd like to think meeting a fellow Wolves fan (even me!) so far from home might help them a little on their journey. Thanks

Did you manage to find him?

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did you manage to find him?
In short, no! I had hoped someone on here would be able to post his actual route up through W Yorkshire to Leeming as there are several options. It's an hour and a half drive to the Harrogate area from here and it seemed daft to be driving around in the hope I banged into him! I did ring RAF Leeming as I thought I could drive up there and meet him but they would not confirm that he was staying there and made it clear I would not be able to enter the camp even if he was. So all in all pretty frustrating and I'll make do with a donation on the Just Giving site. I am in absolute awe and admiration for this guy and I hope/assume he'll get a big welcome on the pitch at Wolves next home game.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of the best things about living in Wolves was seeing the huge variety of people, backgrounds and religion.

I remember being in the Rose and Crown in 2009 with my parents and saw a family of Sikh / Hindu men, sat in a clear hierarchy at a table having a beer and a family meeting. The overriding respect was clear to see. Very new to me coming from a very white area of Merseyside

Manny however is the finest example of any man, any religion. Proud to share a scarf with him.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I just passed Manny just down the road from The Angel of the North when I was dropping off my dog at the mother in law's on the way into the city! He's about 6-7 miles. So he's on the outskirts of Gateshead and is about 7 miles away. I couldn't stop as it's a busy road but gave him a beep and waved my Wolves scarf out the window while shouting encouragement. If you've already donated, donate again. The guy looks absolutely knackered and it is hammering down with rain. It honestly brought tears to my eyes.

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In short, no! I had hoped someone on here would be able to post his actual route up through W Yorkshire to Leeming as there are several options. It's an hour and a half drive to the Harrogate area from here and it seemed daft to be driving around in the hope I banged into him! I did ring RAF Leeming as I thought I could drive up there and meet him but they would not confirm that he was staying there and made it clear I would not be able to enter the camp even if he was. So all in all pretty frustrating and I'll make do with a donation on the Just Giving site. I am in absolute awe and admiration for this guy and I hope/assume he'll get a big welcome on the pitch at Wolves next home game.
Well done for putting in the effort NNW I am sure someone will pass that on to Manny.

Not been to Leeming for a very long time!

Back
Top Bottom