Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Manny Singh

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
It was intended in a wholely respectful way. We all make mistakes and we can all, if we can be bothered, put those behind us. I will happily delete that post if it's considered inappropriate.
It was unnecessary, and has the potential to take the thread down a wholly different route, as shown by the subsequent question in response. Think about things like that before you post.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know that he made a big mistake when he was younger but boy has he gone out of his way to atone for that and help those worse off than him. Massive respect, Manny, sir.
Utterly no need to try and stain him on a public forum; not least when he he doing some so extraordinary!

As we all say, think before we post.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Utterly no need to try and stain him on a public forum; not least when he he doing some so extraordinary!

As we all say, think before we post.
That wasn't my intention, far from it, and if you look back l have defended Manny in the past when others have criticised him. I see Mutchy's point belatedly.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm sure we can agree that whatever happened in the past is just that and can be left there?

It's what's happening now, and that's the story that counts.

Well done Manny, an astonishing feat.

Here's hoping that the lads on the pitch this afternoon, to honour Manny also have... wait for it... astonishing feet.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What an absolutely outstanding human being he is. Selfless individual and I hope he gets proper recognition for all the time and effort he puts into his fundraising. He makes me proud to be a Wolves fan and his samosas ain’t bad either !!
God bless you Manny and all your family for the support they give

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brilliant Manny. Fantastic effort.

Just made my donation.

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope someone drives the poor bloke back! Well done Manny, absolutely outstanding!

AberWolf

Reaction score
It’s pretty low to bring it up its in his past.
its an incredible amount of money he raising for a well deserved cause, that’s what should be commented on.
Genuine question. No offence intended. I don’t need to know to be fair. Good bloke

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Manny is walking from Molineux to Newcastle for Dementia UK and should arrive just before our game there in a few week's time. Unfortunately over the last week he has got some pretty awful racist abuse on X (Twitter) from a few so called Wolves fans hiding behind anonymous accounts (but with a fairly long history of posting about Wolves). Much of it was telling him to "go back home" with the same thing being directed at Beverley Knight when she came to Manny's defence.

The person who was posting most of the abuse was using a photo of Tommy Doyle as their profile photo. Tommy heard about this and personally messaged Manny to check all was okay with him. Good stuff. Also, incredibly, Manny has now raised over £162,000. Amazing.

Link to message from Tommy Doyle:

Link to Manny's Just Giving page:

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Manny is walking from Molineux to Newcastle for Dementia UK and should arrive just before our game there in a few week's time. Unfortunately over the last week he has got some pretty awful racist abuse on X (Twitter) from a few so called Wolves fans hiding behind anonymous accounts (but with a fairly long history of posting about Wolves). Much of it was telling him to "go back home" with the same thing being directed at Beverley Knight when she came to Manny's defence.

The person who was posting most of the abuse was using a photo of Tommy Doyle as their profile photo. Tommy heard about this and personally messaged Manny to check all was okay with him. Good stuff. Also, incredibly, Manny has now raised over £162,000. Amazing.

Link to message from Tommy Doyle:

Link to Manny's Just Giving page:

Well done Manny, well done Tommy and words fail me about the scum posting racist BS.

Perhaps they should get off their fat AHs and do something for others as Manny consistently has.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Find that scumbag and bang them to the wall with bans and a criminal record!

No place in the pack for scum like that!

I thought I loved Tommy Doyle before…… he is a great young lad and an awesome addition to our club.

It is so great to see we have such a nice group who are connected to the fans again!!!!

Back
Top Bottom