Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Spurs 1 King Gary's Wolves 2 - Verdict Thread

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What the infamous "Should Gary O'Neil be sacked" poll demonstrated was 98% of people on here know a hell of a lot less about football than they think they do
Let's be honest, we all think we're football geniuses :tearsofjoy:

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To think Doyle didn't play and has been good in recent weeks.

Interesting times ahead let's hope Fosun back GON and they say to him what do you need in the summer Gary rather than buying players and him trying to make them top class

I think Mosquera could do well in this team and I hope the scouts are looking at energetic wing backs and a striker in the summer .

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Much as I love Cunha, you can't not have Neto in there. I'd be tempted to go Saiss instead of Boly as well. But, otherwise, yes.
I really liked saiss, but absolutely no way he’d be ahead of the best version of Boly.
Mind you, in order to get the best Boly, he maybe needed Coady next to him…

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am in the middle of the Bavarian countryside and had no coverage during the match. I went in to a small church on a mountain top and during a mass, I suddenly got coverage, looked at the final scores and went walking up and down the church, shouting get the **** in, and pumping my first, then I suddenly realised where I was and the whole church was silente. Embarrassing, but worth it.

Last edited:

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am in the middle of the Bavaria countryside and has no coverage during the match. I went in to a small church on a mountain top and during a mass, I suddenly got coverage, looked at the final scores and went walingvup and down the church, shouting get the **** in, and pumping my first, then I suddenly realised where I was and the whole church was silente. Embarrassing, but work it.

It's okay, God wasn't watching you - he was busy scoring goals from our midfield.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Easy to take days like today for granted, but, despite the OTT doom and gloom of the summer, I’d say we are just about as established as a top flight side now as we have been at any point in the last 45 years. Quite remarkable really for fans around my age, whose only other experience of top flight football was desperately clinging on for a lucky 1-0 for 90 minutes.

We are a proper decent team right now. Moan all you want about Shi, but where we are now is pretty much unprecedented for anyone under 50.

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do agree with you, but you also have to admit that the hysteria from so many on here in August was just plain ridiculous. And that's not with the benefit of hindsight.
Who cares? We beat Spurs today.

Golden Wanderer

Groupie
Reaction score
Saw a stat that Son hasn’t scored against us in 10(?)

That’s because he gets NOTHING out of Semedo. Time to put some respect on his name. 1v1 he’s awesome.
I think 11 in the premier league and 12 in total. The next best in the Premier League is Sunderland with 4 games. He also seems to struggle against German teams, no goal in 8 against Leverkusen and 7 against Schalke

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With remaining games we can ( will) decide who wins the title

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It feels like the first couple of Prem seasons under Nuno again. Go into games against the big boys knowing you can and will give them a game, go into Sheffield United next week fully expecting 70% possession and a 0-1 lol.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting topic.

Who gets in this team from nuno’s assuming everyone is fit? The obvious choice is Neves but seeing what lemina and Gomes do and the dynamism they bring in this style I’m not so sure. I’d be interested to see everyone’s hybrid team.
This team with Jota for Sarabia and pre-injury Raul for Hwang

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pablo is starting to grow on me , excellent footballerer, good brain but goes unoticed . Hes settled at last.
Me too. I was critical of him but now look a little silly in judging so quickly. Just because he’s experienced, doesn’t automatically mean he will take to premier league football like a duck to water.
Credit where due, he is a super footballer and is a massive asset to our team. His turnaround since settling into the premier league is why I feel myself having more patience with Bellegarde.

Back
Top Bottom