Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Chelsea verdict

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Until they added on the ten minutes of stoppage time I think that was up there with Everton at Home as the most comfortable game of football I have seen this season.

We were superb, Gomes and Sarabia benefitting being out the team putting in a workman type of performance, Cunha who I maintain is by far and away our most important and best player was superb as was Neto who has got so much stronger compared to when he first arrived.

Chelsea are awful though, Their defence all over the place, their midfield not interested and how Nkunku missed that chance in the first few minutes I will never know. I am honestly on cloud 9 at the moment and Gary who I was wrong about for sure deserves a ton of praise

fleck1

Reaction score
Sarabia, Neto and Cunha unplayable at times, linking up, interchanging across the frontline, running in behind was great to watch. With the pace and footwork of Semedo and RAN linking with the front three and overlapping we were all over them. Lemina & Gomes covered every blade of grass, completely outplaying £220m Caicedo and Enzo (I know which two id want). Keep it coming Gary.
A quick word on them, they are in serious trouble. There is no sell on value in the over priced rubbish they have brought, they are all on 8 year deals on massive wages so good luck moving them on. They don't have any desire, they were second to everything they have dug themselves a massive hole.

Achilles Last Stand

Reaction score
He just runs around like a headless chicken, lost in the headlights!

If he’s worth £50million, our Gomes is priceless!
But then again, ask any Palace supporter of their opinion on Gallagher, and he is the dogs *******s. He was brilliant for them, but is useless when playing for Chelsea!

And maybe Chelsea should also remove that tacky golden club crest on their shirt, and replace it with a standard white crest?

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But then again, ask any Palace supporter of their opinion on Gallagher, and he is the dogs *******s. He was brilliant for them, but is useless when playing for Chelsea!

And maybe Chelsea should also remove that tacky golden club crest on their shirt, and replace it with a standard white crest?
For Palace he was the middle of a midfield 3 and was allowed completely free rein. When Palace beat us at Molineux under Lage he was often the furthest forward and caused us alot of problems although that also coincided with the team downing tools.

Reaction score
We beat Chelsea so badly massive chunks of their fan base want Jose back!!!!!
On the match thread on their forum, pretty much the only thing they could criticise us for was Doc’s haircut, which…fair!

So many comments about how animated and energetic Gaz was on the touchline at 4-1 compared to Poch sitting like a bag of Spuds (appropriately enough given his provenance).

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On the match thread on their forum, pretty much the only thing they could criticise us for was Doc’s haircut, which…fair!

So many comments about how animated and energetic Gaz was on the touchline at 4-1 compared to Poch sitting like a bag of Spuds (appropriately enough given his provenance).

Even docs hair was better than Mudryk and Gallagher……

So they even have worse barbers with all their insane salaries lol

Poch is still a marked man for when he said his heart was still at Spurs and he hoped to go back, just before they played each other…..

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Poch is still a marked man for when he said his heart was still at Spurs and he hoped to go back, just before they played each other…..
I missed that. Did he really say that? How utterly bizarre.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bunch of wierdo's. Do people subscribe to hearing their opinions whilst watching a dodgy stream?
Dunno what's worse the hosts, or the people creating a market for this.
Definitely the people creating a market!

Someone who streams a game I play has 120k subscribers (I'm not one of them!), and it was worked out that through something called Super Chat where I think people basically pay to have their comments get through to the streamer for a certain amount of time, he made just over £2400 A WEEK, and that's before adding advertising revenue and money he makes from people 'joining' his channel. Can't blame anyone for chasing that

Olivergoldblack

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Someone who streams a game I play has 120k subscribers (I'm not one of them!), and it was worked out that through something called Super Chat where I think people basically pay to have their comments get through to the streamer for a certain amount of time, he made just over £2400 A WEEK, and that's before adding advertising revenue and money he makes from people 'joining' his channel. Can't blame anyone for chasing that
Lunacy! Can't get my head round people watching other people play Fifa online or other games either. Crazy Internet world.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There was also a moment in the game where for a few minutes Sarabia and Neto were on the right hand side together, it looked like Sarabia had become the rwb…without looking back I wonder if that’s because Ait Nouri was regularly becoming the left forward so Toti became lwb and they all shifted along 1?
After we took the lead, Sarabia really started to drop back defensively. Just the way he plays, he's a very hard working player. If Sarabia is deep defensively, he's not got the pace to catch up to Neto and Cunha running, so RAN sometimes joined them.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

The top Twitch gaming streamers make millions in sponsorship, superchats, PayPal donations - then pay editors peanuts to manage their highlights videos on YouTube. There, they'll have hundreds (even thousands) of members paying between $5 and $50 a month for exclusive Patreon access, more PayPal links, Adsense revenue.

I knew vape reviewers with only 20k subs getting paid £5k a month, but then 'Adpocalypse' hit and they all had to get proper jobs.

Their American peers with 500,000k subs were making a million a year by slapping their names on Chinese products galore. When YouTube stopped allowing adverts and the Chinese switched to disposable vapes, they just simply retired.

Someone like Flying Pig (Man United) will be making well above the average wage with subs of 80k. I've seen him make hundreds in Superchats for a two hour stream. He's got a large membership, too. Yet he's considered to be small fry compared to the United Stand and AFTV - they've raked in millions down the years.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Daily mail so pinch of salt required
EXCLUSIVEChelsea are concerned sacking Mauricio Pochettino would put them in danger of breaching Premier League spending rules with club facing a hit of more than £10MILLION to dismiss the boss and his backroom team

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Alfie Gilchrist looked good when he came on. From what Iv just watched the 100 mins back wouldn’t mind us making a cheap move for him in the summer

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I would love Gallagher here tbh
He would fit our style and is about the only Chelsea player that looks remotely bothered and tried
Ofc he will be priced out of our reach so means nothing

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He would fit our style and is about the only Chelsea player that looks remotely bothered and tried
I agree BCW. I don't understand the negative posts about him as I thought him and Palmer were the only Chelsea players to look remotely interested and play with any semblance of pride for their club.
I'd take him in a heartbeat for Wolves and as you say, he'd fit our style perfectly.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mason Mount without the CL medal.

He is the definition of Emperor’s New Clothes’

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thing thats annoyed me today is the Liverpool fans and Arsenal fans at work have pointed out i shouldnt get carried away, its only Chelsea who are a bottom half team and its not like its not easy to beat them. I tried to think of a good comeback and it dawned on me that a team that has spent over a billion on players in 2 years is actually a bottom half team. Madness.
I’d remind these Liverpool and Arsenal fans that they have both been to Stamford Bridge this season and not won!

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Andy Jacob’s on Talksport is an arrogant ****.

Dismissive of us today saying we aren’t a good side and it was embarrassing for them and a low point.

I always imagined he’d be a horrible bloke in real life. *****.
They’re embarrassed big time

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score

Dismissive of us today saying we aren’t a good side and it was embarrassing for them and a low point.

He's actually become a miserable old fart...

I've stopped listening to him. Luckily he only comes on 2 or 3 times per week.

They had 2 good chances we also had another 3 or 4 good chances too. He's just a typical Super League fan, thinks that football only revolves around them.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Never heard of Andy Jacob’s, but I think he’s crackers!

Sounds like he doesn’t know much about football.

Olivergoldblack

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Does seem weird.
However we are all happy to watch other people kick a ball about and go mental over it.
Yes but going to a stadium full of people watching the most elite skilled athletes gathered from all round the world trying to win a football match for your hometown club seems better to go mental over than watching online some thumb bashers sitting in their bedrooms.

Back
Top Bottom