Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Chelsea v Wolves comms thread.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pedro Neto is a weapon! I don’t want it to come off as recency bias but when it comes to Neto this year, I’d say no Wolves player has ever ranked this high in the PL as a talent. He’s missed two months and it’s the Pedro Neto show again.

Raul was probably the highest before but nobody thought he was among the best in the PL, and Neves and Moutinho were always valued more locally.
I was worried how he'd look under Gary since his return recently. Gary has good tactics laid out and Neto has always been more of a counter attack player.

But he's adapted well and has shown he's more than just a counter attack player.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The difference in mentality and team cohesion between these two clubs is stark.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just saw someone with a half and half scarf in with the Chelsea fans. Yet the Chelsea fans are somehow restraining themselves from attacking them. Just shows it's no excuse for violence. Does depend on having civilised supporters, though.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really good game from Neto and Sarabia. Right time for subs but no idea what the plan is in an attacking sense now.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Still worried (but I always am)! I love two goal leads but they make me nervous. If a team gets one back it's like Alamo then. Like us against Man United on Thursday and Newcastle against Luton yesterday.

Also, taking off Neto and Sarabia has given me FA Cup semi final vibes when we were two up against Watford. Some one slap me and pour a glass of water over my head.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I feel good backing him from the start considering how often I've heard "go watch some hockey you don't know footy" lol

That is a **** comment to say to someone…..

We can all disagree and see things differently despite getting the same info, but isn’t that what makes the forum fun????

I personally enjoy your posts and the chance to throw some North American slang in there!!!!

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still worried (but I always am)! I love two goal leads but they make me nervous. If a team gets one back it's like Alamo then. Like us against Man United on Thursday and Newcastle against Luton yesterday.

Also, taking off Neto and Sarabia has given me FA Cup semi final vibes when we were two up against Watford. Some one slap me and pour a glass of water over my head.
It's been stated many times 2-0 is harder to defend than 1-0.

Back
Top Bottom