Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Chelsea v Wolves comms thread.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After the disappointment of Thursday night we have to hope that our guys are fully recovered and ready to go for it. Starting at the initial kickoff would help instead of letting the game progress before deciding to get started.

So COYW. You know you can do it and so do we! Three points please. :D :D :D

1707051646501.png

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pretty-much the team, most would have gone with. Let's do 'em.

JaycogWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Agree strong Chelsea team although after today a relatively kind fixture list

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s our best side and need a solid start and frustrate them won’t take long for the home atmosphere to become toxic and play to our advantage if we can keep them out early.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We haven’t won there for yonks. So you never know. We was unlucky under Nuno when Raul scored.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree its our best eleven but feel we needed an extra midfielder today,we will see
Cunha and Sarabia will probably drop quite deep, like a box midfielde I think the trendy people call it! So we’ll have plenty of bodies there, just a different shape to Chelsea.

Will be interesting how Neto does up front. Didn’t think it worked too well last time he played there, but his pace could be a big threat to their back line…

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have said it before, but I love it when a manager does the most logical thing and picks the most logical side, that the majority of fans would pick.

RAN over Doherty - No brainer
Gomes over Doyle - Harsh on Doyle, but that combatitive thing Gomes gives us sway it.
Sarabia over Bellegarde - Bellegarde is not a CF and Sarabia's assist record is awesome, expect some swapping but Cunha down the middle

Yorkshire Wolf

Reaction score
After the disappointment of Thursday night we have to hope that our guys are fully recovered and ready to go for it. Starting at the initial kickoff would help instead of letting the game progress before deciding to get started.

So COYW. You know you can do it and so do we! Three points please. :D :D :D

View attachment 40272
Can’t argue with that lineup after our last match

djmikeydickens

Reaction score
On paper our best team but I fear that we aren't going to be at 100% today. Bound to be some tired legs and minds. The problem with a small squad we can barely rotate anyone.

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Probably the most obvious lineup selection weve had under GON?
Think this is the team that 99% of people would of picked considering rotating doyle from match on thursday

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dropping Doyle who was one of the few positives over his time on the pitch is harsh. But it is a change you can see the logic in.

Come on #freejoaogomes!!!! I love the kid and his performance I against this lot has always been great, so I cannot wait to see him pocket enzo again!!!!

Come on lads!!!!!

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Come on lads, let's break the hoodoo and get one over this Waltham Green dog track lot.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bench isn’t great is it. JRB and Doyle, the only ones likely to have much influence.

Don’t know about that. Fraser made a difference against United, Doc can be useful late on for sneaking goals in the box, and the others are basically providing cover for key positions. Still missing Hwang and Boubs on international duty.

Wolvesfcneil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have said it before, but I love it when a manager does the most logical thing and picks the most logical side, that the majority of fans would pick.

Gomes over Doyle - Harsh on Doyle, but that combatitive thing Gomes gives us sway it.
Sarabia over Bellegarde - Bellegarde is not a CF and Sarabia's assist record is awesome, expect some swapping but Cunha down the middle
Now I have Supertramp in my head and can't get it out.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I think it will be Neto down the middle as he is not the best at tracking back, and both Sarabia and Cunha are better at reinforcing the midfield.
Neto and Cunha will hit them on the counter I expect.

Back
Top Bottom