Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Chelsea v Wolves predictions

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
2nd half i thought we were brill last night, lapses aside

Not entirely sure how they kept carving us apart but going forward we looked good

Really think we can/will win on Sunday

1 - 2 to us

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Right… let’s see what these boys are made of!! Seems like we are made of sterner stuff nowadays so let’s go there and get the away win.

0-1!!!

Justawolf

Reaction score
I reckon their players are under so much pressure to perform from boely considering how much they have spent that they can't cope, hence all the poor results. Wolves win 3-1 happily

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-0 I’m afraid, the lack of cutting edge will show again.

TriumphWolf

Reaction score
I would be delighted to pick up any points from this one - have a feeling we may have a quiet journey home after a tiring week though

surreywolf

Reaction score
Surprised you can’t all see this coming

We dropped right off v Albion, first half v United (team and fans) was like a hangover, and it was only quality and commitment of handful of players that saw us regain some pride v United

However just over two days later players like Dawson and Lemina are really flagging, ball won’t stick with JRB up top, so -

Put Gomes in 3 man midfield, RAN for Doc and retain some shape - we have outside chance of a point. But I’d still say given VAR and London weighting 1-2

Anything else and nkunku (who looks the real deal) and sterling (much as I think his race is run) will rip us a new one. Cunha late consolation 1-4

I’m not unhappy though - let’s get those 4 wins where we can

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surprised you can’t all see this coming

We dropped right off v Albion, first half v United (team and fans) was like a hangover, and it was only quality and commitment of handful of players that saw us regain some pride v United

However just over two days later players like Dawson and Lemina are really flagging, ball won’t stick with JRB up top, so -

Put Gomes in 3 man midfield, RAN for Doc and retain some shape - we have outside chance of a point. But I’d still say given VAR and London weighting 1-2

Anything else and nkunku (who looks the real deal) and sterling (much as I think his race is run) will rip us a new one. Cunha late consolation 1-4

I’m not unhappy though - let’s get those 4 wins where we can
For sure I think with our current personnel it should be a three man midfield, RAN for Doc and Neto and Cunha up top. Maybe replace Neto and Cunha with Fraser and Bellegarde when they tire.

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure we are lacking a cutting edge this season tbh.
I think the lack of a centre forward in the last two games especially has been stark. Two goals against an average championship team, a dodgy pen and a scruffy goal from a corner are papering over the cracks a bit.

Topcat

Groupie
Reaction score
We’ve had a pretty good run of late but all good things come to an end. I’d be quite happy with a 1-1 draw and build again from there.
It’s a test of mental more than physical strength that will determine the next few games.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Easy home win, 2 or 3 nil.

They're actually getting better at home. They're a soft touch away, but decent at home.

IANWILSON

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
A narrow loss is all i can see. Looked very tired on Thursday. Hope GON can at least get his selection right Sunday.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we play RAN For Doc, Gomes for Doyle, & Sarabia for Bellegarde from the start, otherwise the same as v Man U

Chelsea 1 Wolves 2

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
We’ll get a draw I think, 2-2.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fancy us to beat them again by the one goal.

Chelsea 2-3 Wolves

Nivada

Reaction score
We'll miss a load of chances and that'll be that 1-0

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why all the doom and gloom? Just a few tweaks needed to reinvigorate the team, in the form of RAN, Gomes and Fraser for Doc, Doyle and Bellegarde. Start on the front foot and let's see where that takes us.

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've avoided opening this thread until now, didn't really want to think about it after the last minute disappointment against United.

Another struggling big 6 side who have recently started to gain a bit of traction, if we can keep the game quiet for the opening 20 minutes I give us a good chance to get something out of this. That is a big if at the moment though since we have started poorly quite a lot this season.

I'm going to look for the positives from our midweek game and say we come out the traps a bit faster and go on to draw 2-2.

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nah you can get 5-1 on us for the win and over 3-1 the draw. Would be a great earner if you really fancy us. I don't, game too far for the small squad. Chelsea 3 Wolves 0.

D

Deleted member 13560twfw

I stopped doing predictions. Felt it was bad luck or something. 3-3. With a Wolves equaliser. Can't see us winning easily if we do win, and we are going to have to put a shift in to get a draw. If we do win, then, it will be a GON masterclass. I just said on Facebook. If the squad is thin, you can rotate it, rest the players. I think the U21's should be getting more game time. Rest Cunha, and just play Nathan Fraser. Don't be shy to play the youngsters. Newcastle played Miley, and it payed off. Our academy is our future. If we keep playing the same team, tired bodies. If we rotate. Then that won't happen. (Went off topic slightly). Yeah, but, 3-3.

Sedgers

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Can't see us getting much today. For that reason I'm going 1-2.

Back
Top Bottom