Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Emperors New Clothes

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Declan Rice. Don't get it.
He’s massively talented. Honestly think he’s still underrated by most. Maybe more of a footballers footballer though. No one seemed to rate Scholes that much back in the day v say Gerrard or Lampard etc, now he’s everyone’s midfielder of the generation.

The Pie Poker

Reaction score
I've said on here before which wolves player was an emperors new clothes player.

I Love the man, love the player, we all did, but he wasn't as good as everyone on here believed. And he's out there proving me right.

Still can't say his name. Feels like sacrilege

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've said on here before which wolves player was an emperors new clothes player.

I Love the man, love the player, we all did, but he wasn't as good as everyone on here believed. And he's out there proving me right.

Neves? Or Moutinho?

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Coady?

NE14ABJ

Reaction score

Who?

CodsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

You’re talking about Neves. Can’t agree with that.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno!!

gold digging GIF by Copeland

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Pretty much anyone Chelsea get from Brighton, player or manager. Actually, pretty much anyone Chelsea have signed in recent years come to think of it.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Richarlison

Back
Top Bottom