Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The **** Away

Daveyboy

Reaction score
U can only assign if they r on Yr friends list n linked in the new ticketing system

Have you gone onto the ticket site via your supporter hub
Once you have clicked assign have you gone onto your network and then placed them in your basket
Thanks I was doing everything correct but an error kept coming up (**** website!!). After 13.5 minutes it worked randomly and with 17 seconds left my transaction was successful. Most stressful 15 mins of my life ha!

fev123

Groupie
Reaction score
We made it!!!! COME ON ME BABBIES!!!!

Wolves Penalty GIF by MolaTV

Sheffield Wolf

Reaction score
Am I the only one who’s thinking Monday vs Brighton, Lemina gets a red card and 3 match suspension, Cunha and Neto get injured leaving us depleted for our next game?

I’ve never wanted to be wrong more in my whole life!

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still some in A2 and B2 and A5 for Wheelchairs from seeing the site.

If they have not gone before 3pm and 1,030 point holders, I will be very surprised!

If not, then the final one’s will be gone at 3:01.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Am I the only one who’s thinking Monday vs Brighton, Lemina gets a red card and 3 match suspension, Cunha and Neto get injured leaving us depleted for our next game?

Yes, since before the Brentford game. I always factor in the sheer, unadulterated luck that West Brom get.

If we could put out our strongest eleven (including Hwang and RAN) we'd have an excellent chance of totally humiliating them.

I am anticipating some sort of player disaster before Sunday's kick off.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

"I don't want to hear any of that talk around here, Wilson"

Attachments

• Mainwaring.jpg
    Mainwaring.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 4

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks I was doing everything correct but an error kept coming up (**** website!!). After 13.5 minutes it worked randomly and with 17 seconds left my transaction was successful. Most stressful 15 mins of my life ha!
All’s well that ends well

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I was looking forward to the weekend until then
Must remember to stay away from sharp objects and short pieces of rope

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some news hot off the press: the derby is being shown in WV1 at Molineux!

View attachment 39848

Apologies in advance to non legacy fans

Can you use your unused Pie n Pint voucher? the one you couldn’t redeem, as you couldn’t get served. Anyone would have thought Moxley cut the amount of serving staff that day :)

TF2Wolf

Reaction score
I’m on 1030 points and managed to get two tickets. I think possibly the last two.

You would think I should be ecstatic but I had in fact managed to get three tickets in my basket bang on 3pm all together for me and my two lads.

Reassigned the tickets to my two lads and the website comes up with an error saying tickets not available so I thought right if my two boys can’t go none of us will and removed one of the tickets only to realise the new bloody website wouldn’t let me buy the tickets for my two lads as had assigned as adult not under 26 and all I needed to do was assign the ticket as an u26.

By the time I realised had removed one of the tickets and left with the two so now left with the dilemma of which one of my lads comes with me or whether I forego my ticket so they can both go and I’ll just watch it on tv which is the option I’m thinking might be best as I’ve already sampled a BCD with the Iwan Robert’s hat-trick.

Could kick myself for removing the ticket before realising what the problem was and now just feel gutted that all three of us can’t go together :-(

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m on 1030 points and managed to get two tickets. I think possibly the last two.

You would think I should be ecstatic but I had in fact managed to get three tickets in my basket bang on 3pm all together for me and my two lads.

Reassigned the tickets to my two lads and the website comes up with an error saying tickets not available so I thought right if my two boys can’t go none of us will and removed one of the tickets only to realise the new bloody website wouldn’t let me buy the tickets for my two lads as had assigned as adult not under 26 and all I needed to do was assign the ticket as an u26.

By the time I realised had removed one of the tickets and left with the two so now left with the dilemma of which one of my lads comes with me or whether I forego my ticket so they can both go and I’ll just watch it on tv which is the option I’m thinking might be best as I’ve already sampled a BCD with the Iwan Robert’s hat-trick.

Could kick myself for removing the ticket before realising what the problem was and now just feel gutted that all three of us can’t go together :-(

We did the same and realised it as we were going through processing , confusion yes.

TF2Wolf

Reaction score
We did the same and realised it as we were going through processing , confusion yes.
I should be happy that I’ve got two tickets but just feel like a bloody fool. Wish the site had just let me buy as three adults and we could all have gone. Oh well

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Pick your favourite ;)

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Car need a polish?

Back
Top Bottom