Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The **** Away

Ginger Wolf

Reaction score
It is a lot, though I suppose it’s £6 return on the train and that’s definitely running the gauntlet
Any suggestions on the best way to get there from Wolves town centre? Planning on having an early drink and was thinking of train or metro.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any suggestions on the best way to get there from Wolves town centre? Planning on having an early drink and was thinking of train or metro.
Metro is direct so probably easier. Train involves changing at either Birmingham new street or Smethwick Galton bridge.

Probably not much difference in time, imagine metro will be much busier but flip side is train will have more of them lot on I’d think.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm visiting friends in Norwich this weekend and will be at Carrow Road so will compile a scouting report!
If your scouting report differs from ‘them ****’, it’ll not be worth reading.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still no ticket info for this……..

It’ll be if the rumours are true about a bubble transport to/from Molineux and rule out a lot of non-local fans. Really hope that it’s just a rumour!

Have I missed anything? Anyone else received or can see ticket information?
It depends where you originally travel from. For games further south than Birmingham, I’ve often driven to The Mol, parked my car and got on the club travel bus. Especially London trips.
I’m not going but it wouldn’t bother me getting on-board the bus to travel to the ****.

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1145 kick off ffs! It's not Millwall vs West Ham! Of course there'll be some blood spilt somewhere along the way but no way does a BCD warrant a Sunday morning kick-off. That's just ******!
The KO time will change nothing. I'm fact I'm planning to start drinking Saturday night and power through...

bigwolf

Reaction score
Good luck to all those on 1040.

System will be reset at about 12.50pm, baskets emptied and link removed if they follow same pattern as the morning. Then all back up at 1pm.

My top tip is don't do seat selection just select number of tickets best available and click as quick as you can. Only wings and front available mainly

It was the usual shambolic experience from the online tickets systems this morning. Largely due wolves partnering with the worst online ticketing system in the UK - Ticketmaster. But it reached a new level of garbage for me as I could not see any ticket options or seat map until 9.30am. just kept getting error message. On both android phone and laptop.

Premier league football club. Non league operations and administration.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Good luck to all those on 1040.

System will be reset at about 12.50pm, baskets emptied and link removed if they follow same pattern as the morning. Then all back up at 1pm.

My top tip is don't do seat selection just select number of tickets best available and click as quick as you can. Only wings and front available mainly

It was the usual shambolic experience from the online tickets systems this morning. Largely due wolves partnering with the worst online ticketing system in the UK - Ticketmaster. But it reached a new level of garbage for me as I could not see any ticket options or seat map until 9.30am. just kept getting error message. On both android phone and laptop.

Premier league football club. Non league operations and administration.
Good tip. Found it was going so slow this morning that buying two seats together was hard, I suspect because the time I'd got one in my basket someone else had got the one next to it! Ticketmaster just seem to be developing a monopoly though, think we'll have to get used to it!

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Event removed from the site before the law of the jungle in 15 mins.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It won't allow me to assign a ticket any help?
Have you gone onto the ticket site via your supporter hub
Once you have clicked assign have you gone onto your network and then placed them in your basket

Back
Top Bottom