Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Brentford FAC3R comms thread.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Brentford getting on with the game while two Wolves players are having a drink on the touchline, say Mikey..:D

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's all gone Pete Tong. GON lost it, clearly just a PE teacher without a clue. Sent our decent forwards, Silva and Sasa out on loan without cover first. Jeff Shi sailing perilously close to a FFP points deduction. Being schooled by Thomas Frank and even Bolton have ****in scored!
And then you awoke ;)

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's all gone Pete Tong. GON lost it, clearly just a PE teacher without a clue. Sent our decent forwards, Silva and Sasa out on loan without cover first. Jeff Shi sailing perilously close to a FFP points deduction. Being schooled by Thomas Frank and even Bolton have ****in scored!
May I ask what Bolton drawing with Luton Town has to do with Wolves drawing with Brentford?

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have heard Hodge's name a lot on the comms. It would be really nice if he was serviceable enough to come on for extra legs in the second half of the season.
Agree but he needs starts now I think

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

This is a joke isn’t it?!

Back
Top Bottom