Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Zigwolf

1. Zigwolf

Liverpool Verdict Thread

But who did the ball come back from to Matheus ? And why was the Linesman indicating an offside in the middle of the field?
  2. Zigwolf

Matheus Nunes

Just Fantastic
  3. Zigwolf

Chelsea Verdict Thread

Exactly. Neto’s left boot on James’ right thigh - at speed !
  4. Zigwolf

SIGNED: Nelson Semedo

Alex Goncalves @ ‘tugascout’ France v Portugal. Sunday 11th October 2020 Nelson Semedo - 8 There was no real single standout player for Portugal in this one, who put in a very strong team performance, but Nelson Semedo was perhaps one of the contenders for man of the match for Portugal. He...
  5. Zigwolf

SIGNED: Nelson Semedo

6. Zigwolf

Team v Sheff Utd

Mmmmmmm - Ryan Bennett at RWB . Not my preference but it is Sheff Utd and Nuno did play him there at Man City in the LeagueCup. And he can head Rui’s goal kicks. And we conceded to a headed set piece last time out
  7. Zigwolf

Doc

Let’s not forget that Jonny is a RWB. It’s at LWB we need cover
  8. Zigwolf

Newsnow (Wolves)

Newsnow (Wolves) used to be my quick go to for all things Wolves Now its just an endless stream of clickbait - shame
  9. Zigwolf

Wolves v Man Utd. FA Cup Quarter Finals

I recently spoke to a friend in Canada. He told me that he had been at Molineux for an FA Cup replay in 1976 when Man Utd had come from 2 - 0 down to beat the Wolves 2 - 3 I was at that game It reminded me that my first visit to Molineux had been in the mid sixties when the Wolves had played Man...
  10. Zigwolf

Norwich City Reaction Thread

I was pretty sure that Doherty had handled and I’m pretty sure that the Ref thought so too. (I think he stayed in the Norwich penalty area ready to give the free kick) So, through gritted teeth, thank you VAR
  11. Zigwolf

Jimmy Greaves film

Just watched it. Absolutely brilliant. A must watch for all football fans and to be honest most non football fans would enjoy it too. Five stars
  12. Zigwolf

**** VAR

Look at the photo of the VAR offside being circulated. Look at Pedro's body in the photo. Would love to see that VAR photo 1/10th of a second later. Ball would still be showing on Jota's foot but Pedro would have been well on-side.
  13. Zigwolf

Your Most Hated Pundit

Mark Roe !
  14. Zigwolf

New handball rule being misinterpreted

But does this apply only in the penalty area, and also, only immediately before the goal was scored - if not - how far back in the flow of the game do you look ?
  15. Zigwolf

Sky sports request to retrospectively look a moment via VAR

John Richards ‘goal’ against Leeds - FA Cup Semi Final at Maine Road 1973. How did that ball not go in .............................
Back
Top Bottom