Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Zico

1. Z

Lopetegui

For making last summer into the Julen and Guillem show, including a special episode when he was on an official club tour.
  2. Z

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Well I haven't bothered no, that looks just as independent
  3. Z

Lopetegui

Ask him "How many of your last 30 seasons have you watched? Do you watch your league positions?"
  4. Z

The stats I've just looked at say that Rangers have had 15 penalties this season and Celtic have had 14. So what's your point?
  5. Z

Thank you for your clearly unbiased view of the club.
  6. Z

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

I'm not a big fan of this kind of thing, just feels a bit manufactured and small time to me. But I'm probably just being an old fart here!
  7. Z

Albion punishment

Quite. How they've managed to paint themselves as the angels for so many years is beyond me, when they've proved time and time again that they're a total embarrassment.
  8. Z

Albion punishment

Did you type that with a straight face?
  9. Z

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

None of those people will be able to afford semi-final tickets if we get through, obviously. It's a shame our end at Wembley would be half empty.
  10. Z

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

But when we're linked with players and see headlines like "Wolves are in the race for...." do we complain then?
  11. Z

How do you think tickets should have been allocated?
  12. Z

Fulham verdict

Excellent, an insult from the biggest producer of mumbo jumbo on here is a veritable recommendation.
  13. Z

The FA Cup Quarter Finals

Yes I actually keep thinking of that one - quite similar I'd say in terms of league status at the time. We should have more than enough, and I don't think this team will allow complacency to beat us. But - it's the Cup, you never know!
  14. Z

Fulham verdict

Utter nonsense. If you're counting attacking midfielders, we've got Lemina and Gomes who can do that, plus Ait Nouri. So there's your seven plus. Isn't it? If not, why not? I didn't say City don't have options. But when they were missing Rodri / De Bruyne, they weren't the same team in the...
Back
Top Bottom