Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by YouGottaRaulWithIt

1. YouGottaRaulWithIt

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

SWEDEN DITCH VAR Head of the Swedish FA announces that VAR system will not be used there. Been rejected by fans groups + clubs
  2. YouGottaRaulWithIt

Everyone in the ground, walk out now. In protest

Shame we don't play Forest again, both sets of players and all fans could walk leaving a '**** VAR' banner behind. Now that would make a statement.
  3. YouGottaRaulWithIt

Everyone in the ground, walk out now. In protest

We all know what VAR is there for, to keep the natural order of things, and it's working very well.
  4. YouGottaRaulWithIt

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Sarabia has been poor, but so have most of them. Not sure if it's injury or fatigue, but overall performance has been way off where it was at the end of the year. GON has few options available. I will be surprised if we get more points this season.
  5. YouGottaRaulWithIt

Blimey, even Talksport can see it. We were poor tonight.
  6. YouGottaRaulWithIt

Wolves have come to life now at least.
  7. YouGottaRaulWithIt

It was, but he was being fouled. VAR don't seem to care about that.
  8. YouGottaRaulWithIt

No, agree completely. Then sods law, one good cross and he finishes it. Funny old game this.
  9. YouGottaRaulWithIt

HT Boos ring round the ground. Says it all really.
  10. YouGottaRaulWithIt

You get the feeling Ait Nouri is enjoying his new found freedom.
  11. YouGottaRaulWithIt

Ramsdale

If Arsenal want Neto I would rather we took Nketiah or Nelson in part exchange over Ramsdale. Better keepers available in Europe.
  12. YouGottaRaulWithIt

Next Seasons Shirts

Surely our boys would look fine in gold shorts. Don't see the problem myself.
  13. YouGottaRaulWithIt

Lopetegui

Thank you. Most people fail to notice that. Oh, you mean O'Neill. Fair enough.
  14. YouGottaRaulWithIt

Lopetegui

We were bottom of the league after the first four games this season as well, thanks to VAR. Despite that GON continued to play attacking football and steered us to 10th before injuries really hit. Both did a great job, but GON has so far proved the better coach.
  15. YouGottaRaulWithIt

Loan Thread 2023/24

Totally confused about Hoever. One minute he is MoTM, the next I hear he is lazy and doesn't train. Can someone who follows him provide a more objective view please.
Back
Top Bottom