Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by YouGottaRaulWithIt

1. YouGottaRaulWithIt

The same old, same old, repeated arguments transfer thread

I have it on good authority that after the success of Macca, Slade are reforming to headline Glastonbury next year.
  2. YouGottaRaulWithIt

Rumours from the pub

Wonder who they will send to do the deal? "Hobbsy, get the 126 to New Street and walk and no, you can't have a Toblerone allowance. You need to kick that habit"
  3. YouGottaRaulWithIt

Good point. Is it because we know that the records business is a pile of **** and will never make money?
  4. YouGottaRaulWithIt

It was an investment. We made a £20m profit last year, would have been more but for covhd, and the value of the club has increased significantly. I can't remember how much but WWFC is now worth, but I reckon am someone on here has the figures. So, when we are sold to a texan oil billionaire...
  5. YouGottaRaulWithIt

I don't know the answer to this one, but if someone buys merchandise from an outlet in South East Asia, does that money go to Wolves, or Fosun sports or some other business? I ask because I know there are a few cheaper outlets in China or online, and I am not sure WWFC get any benefit from this.
  6. YouGottaRaulWithIt

There you go... https://home.kpmg/uk/en/blogs/home/posts/2021/04/the-evolution-of-gaming-and-esports-business.html
  7. YouGottaRaulWithIt

Not really, I just read a KPMG report into the eSports market. The gambling aspect is a real concern given the age of the audience, so too is match fixing.
  8. YouGottaRaulWithIt

Its still largely deregulated. So lots of potential for gambling and 'manipulation of results' though which may interest those looking to make money.
  9. YouGottaRaulWithIt

With respect, just like the rest of us, I don't think you know how any profits from eSports is going to find its way into the books of the football club. If Fosun, the investment company, want to bankroll Wolves they will. But for whatever reason the evidence of the past 3 years shows that...
  10. YouGottaRaulWithIt

Glastonbury

Life is a cigarette, you smoke to the end
  11. YouGottaRaulWithIt

It's a well known fact that the Sun get their scoops from reading 'Rumours from the pub'.
  12. YouGottaRaulWithIt

Disposed of him! That's a bit drastic isn't it?
  13. YouGottaRaulWithIt

Sorry, although I agree with the sentiment, you can't tread water and walk a fine line at the same time.
Top Bottom