Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by xbomber

1. xbomber

Today’s Games 2023-2024

If it makes blues fans feel better, there's still a chance mk Dons will get up to league 1 so they'll get to take 10k to MK...
  2. xbomber

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Dion Sanderson is meant to be decent.
  3. xbomber

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Wednesday were gone. They've really improved. Glad Argyle got over the line. Blues, too bad gents. We had our turn and now it's yours.
  4. xbomber

FA charge GON

That would be amazing. I'd love that. Suppose a bit far fetched though? Bit like claiming the character in that photo was the top politician of a modern nation.
  5. xbomber

FA charge GON

Exactly. It may actually help matters?
  6. xbomber

FA charge GON

Serious question. Would it be possible to suspend Gary on a kind of cradle so he's effectively 10 feet above the ground in front of the BW? He wouldn't be 'on' the touchline as such and would also get a great aerial view to help him with his tactical changes.
  7. xbomber

FA charge GON

Can't use facetime but I'll bet that if you look close enough at the rules there's nothing specifically against Gary climbing in a big cardboard box with a hole in the top and doing his teamtalk via a glove puppet. May also increase engagement with the younger players we've turned to.
  8. xbomber

Alleged Racism at Forest

Daniel Podence actually could dance on the head of a pin.
  9. xbomber

Alleged Racism at Forest

I'm not sure I should really share this information as it's still under investigation but I've heard a little tidbit from the same source who previously helped with the Max Kilman Futsal undercover info, so I feel safe in sharing it with you, my compadres and sufferers on Molineux Mix. The...
  10. xbomber

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Meanwhile, the Hull versus Ipswich was a cracking game with no var delays, controversy and line drawing. Full bloodied challenges and breathless end to end action with no concern about any upcoming 3 minute pause for the ref to masturbate over a video while thousands look on with dead eyes...
  11. xbomber

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I know we're all hopelessly biased when it comes to our own teams (including var operators) but this one on the BBC site made me laugh:
  12. xbomber

Hot Pork @ Molineux

I'm genuinely gutted. I've been going to that place since the late 80s. Looking at street view Jivans curry house a few doors down went too. Had a quick nose around on street view to see what else I'm missing and this bloke made me laugh:
  13. xbomber

Next Seasons Shirts

There are some on here who are adamant that hooped socks brings us bad luck. I actually really liked the 1997 puma 'big wolf' with the hoops. Back on topic, a reissue of the 1980 umbro home and away with the umbro piping on the sleeves. I'll buy 10 of the away. Loved the recent re-issue. Or...
  14. xbomber

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Sky did it years ago and it was glorious... and then for some reason they took the option away.
  15. xbomber

Today’s Games 2023-2024

The stars that shone the brightest used to be distributed around various teams and not just the same 6 or 7. It used to help those teams level up and win stuff. Locally even smelly blues had a Trevor Francis, Albion a Bryan Robson etc. Now they're all hoovered up, in some cases before they come...
Back
Top Bottom