Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by WS10Wolf

1. W

U18 & U23 news and info...

Agree. As much as Nuno was fabulous for Wolves, seems like Bruno has brought a real breath of fresh air to things.
  2. W

Spurs ticket dates and prices announced

Works out at £151 a game, give or take. Ouch.
  3. W

Useing lifts on Sunday.

I doubt that. I meant in a general sense anything like that will have a safety certificate, and in order to do so the club will have to have specified who and when it gets used.
  4. W

Useing lifts on Sunday.

The club will have a policy in place for the lift-who can use it, how many people at a time etc. I would guess they’ll revert to using that, as most Covid related restrictions are only guidelines.
  5. W

Forest away

These are.
  6. W

Castore

Yeah, it was the same message I shared on here 2-3 days before. I don’t think it was news, more just clarifying the statement on the site.
  7. W

Castore

What news has been let out through fan groups?
  8. W

Forest away

I’m assuming it’s so they can get most of the tickets sold and posted out by Friday.
  9. W

Today’s games - 2021-22

They’re a dreadful team but the Championship has an almost perverse way of rewarding those kind of teams. Think Warnocks Cardiff.
  10. W

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

You’re allowed a maximum of 17 non-homegrown players. The other 8 spaces in the squad can only be filled by homegrown players, so if I’m you don’t have 8 you have to leave spaces empty, if that makes sense.
  11. W

Rafa Mir

He’s out of contract in the summer, so come January 1st he’s free to agree a free transfer to another club overseas. I’d say we need a definitive decision this transfer window, really.
  12. W

Today’s games - 2021-22

I count 5- Malone, Wallace, Saville, Afobe, Cavaleiro.
  13. W

Spurs game covid restrictions

Hence the where possible.
  14. W

Ruben Semedo

I’d be worried if we did sign him, a lot of posters on here wouldn’t know which Semedo to blame…
  15. W

Rafa Mir

There’s two key questions: 1. Does Mir want to be here? 2. Does Bruno want him here? If it’s yes to both then by all means let’s see what he can do. If either one of those questions the answer is no though, we need to move him on.
Back
Top Bottom