Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Woody

1. W

Say something nice about the baggies

They love their family. Like, really, love their family.
  2. W

Brentford v Wolves comms thread.

20 million and 3 points courtesy of Collins
  3. W

Wolves v Chelsea comms thread.

They did talk about that cheating little git Sterling as well. I think they forgot we actually took part in the game.
  4. W

Wolves v Chelsea comms thread.

But now has to be so careful thanks to Sarabia
  5. W

Wolves v Nottm. Forest comms thread.

Toti has been awful today
  6. W

Wolves v Tottenham comms thread.

I'm finding it a bit annoying
  7. W

Nunes to City

From their forum: "Surprised his attitude isn’t being mentioned here. He’s a flouncing ponce, stands there with his arms in the air when a team mate doesn’t read a pass or one of his stupid flicks fails. Sits on the floor with his arms in the air bitching to the ref when he’s been fairly...
  8. W

Football Specials.

I recall the Southend one well. It was a lovely sunny Friday afternoon. Even on the way down the communication cord was pulled 4 times before we'd even reached Coventry, the 4th time resulting in a guard having to manually release the brakes and the on-board plod telling everyone that if it was...
  9. W

Gary O’Neil

The only slight consolation for me through the current debacle is I didn't renew for this season. I'd had a season ticket for almost 40 years, my other half for 17 years but we moved to Wales just over 3 years ago. A combination of travelling, expense, VAR and falling out of love with the game...
  10. W

Trail Blazers

I recall after we'd bottomed out and we won D4 on the way back up, the club produced a T-shirt celebrating being the first club to win all four divisions
  11. W

EFL CUP Ipswich (A) comms thread.

Fabio will save us
  12. W

EFL CUP Ipswich (A) comms thread.

Wummin of the highest order
  13. W

Sack him now

Has he gone yet?
  14. W

Wolves Next Manager

What's Walter Zenga doing at the moment?
  15. W

Gary O’Neil

Yes, as did the goal at Everton as I stated earlier, but the first was with a striker on the pitch who could convert a cross and yesterday's was a brilliant individual goal that could have been picked up anywhere. On the left he tore Liverpool a new one in the first half last week and he always...
Back
Top Bottom