Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by wolveslegend

1. W

Lopetegui

Lots here ripping lopetegui but do you really think Gary O'Neil will stay if he is lied to regarding transfers etc ? O'Neil was in a win win situation after Bournemouth, Gary has done a great job with what he has but if you think he will let fosun drag his current hard earned reputation down...
  2. W

Anyone else thinking sod it

it's not just VAR that's the issue the other real issue is the powers crushing ambition for any club who even thinks about crashing the top six, be it ffp or whatever it is now or VAR it's clear when you look back a few years everything is geared for the "sky six" , if a club who is outside...
  3. W

Best Non Wolves Player You've Seen Play Live

Wayne Rooney, his running off the ball and whole game when not having the ball was phenomenal.
  4. W

Bournemouth v Wolves comms thread.

Fraser , sasa , maybe give fabio minutes because cuhna does not deserve to play at the moment
  5. W

Bournemouth v Wolves comms thread.

When is cuhna going to be dropped ? he is a liability .
  6. W

Do you support English teams in European competitions?

Not so much anymore, used to enjoy watching the champions league years ago when fergie was trying to win it with man u and was on itv every week but changing the channels to bt etc killed it for me . I like to see the bits do well but couldn't really care less anymore.
  7. W

Fighting for the badge

Fighting for the badge doesn't have to mean literally smashing legs and blokes up , but showing a lot more pride and giving it everything, the last few years we have had a lot of players who have absolutely zero interest in doing that, one example has just been sent off to man city .
  8. W

Lets discuss Fabio and his future .

His attitude seems all wrong, too much of the arm gestures, too much shaking the head, it seems he is blaming others (maybe the ref maybe team mates ) for his short comings. When you watch him play he is straight out the book he is so predictive the opposition know exactly how to play him...
  9. W

Gary O’Neil

We all know Gary O'Neil won't see Xmas in Wolverhampton, not all his fault just utterly out of his depth, when he goes Jeff shi should follow .
  10. W

Looking ahead - where in the world is that gettable striker that could transform our fortunes?

We won't get a striker in, it's all talk to keep us quiet for a while and gives us a little hope and try and make us think they know what they are doing, the money generated in this window will simply disappear into fosuns books. Maybe at a push we will get a reserve from the French league on...
  11. W

The current bottom six

Some trying to be optimistic saying we will stay up as there are worse teams, I say you're giving it the old ostrich head, we are as bad as those teams and our morale is dropping every game, the promoted teams expect to struggle and will make things very difficult for us when we play them and...
  12. W

Crystal Palace v Wolves comms thread.

It's going to get worse, this team is way worse than the one that was rock bottom when Bruno Lage was sacked and I'd say lage was a better manager than Gary O'Neil. Fosun have seriously messed up here, no amount of cheap players in the last day of the transfer window will make a difference now...
  13. W

Crystal Palace v Wolves comms thread.

Sell most of your squad and get rid of a top manager , this is what will happen.
  14. W

João Moutinho

Real professional and one of the best to wear the shirt, a legend of the game not just wwfc.
  15. W

DO NOT SELL any of tonights named squad

If they get creswell in i can see RAN being sold .
Back
Top Bottom