Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by wolvesdb

1. W

Ticket info for pre-season and beyond

I know this is bumping up an old thread but I thought this might be the best thread to ask the question. There are Category A, Category B and Category C games? Does anyone know which teams are in which category? It does not appear to me at least to be clear on the official Wolves website.
  2. W

Villa verdict

Just going through a YouTube marathon of watching these videos as you do after a win: I am posting these videos in the order that they are on my YouTube notifications. I am guessing most of you are already subscribed to most of these if you have a YouTube channel but there might be the odd one...
  3. W

Villa verdict

Great win for us!
  4. W

Sevilla FC - UEFA Europa League Quarter-Final; Duisburg, August 11th

I can hardly believe it! For years we have been rubbish (even in previous times when we have been in the Premier League we have been rubbish) the time since Nuno has come in is the best since I have started watching Wolves. Even if we end up with nothing, I still think we have done better than...
  5. W

Olympiakos Verdict

We are in the Europa League Quarter-Finals. That is my verdict on this evening!
  6. W

Team for Besiktas - Europa League - Thursday 12th December

With the team already through, what sort of team selection do you think there will be for this game? Do we go all out to win the group, knowing that it is not in our hands anyway? Or do we rest players, ready for the match against Tottenham three days later? One thing is for certain, Raul...
  7. W

Raul Jimenez

For those wondering when he gets some rest, he is suspended for the Besiktas home match.
  8. W

Europa League Thread (The Road to Gdańsk)

Time to bump this thread back onto page 1 of this message board. We have successfully made it into the Europa League last 32 and therefore our European adventure continues into the New Year. It seems as though we have already had a marathon amount of games just to get this far, of the 11...
  9. W

Europa Round of 32

Exciting isn't it. I can finally comment on this thread, knowing that it really is going to be happening that we have qualified for the Europa League last 32. Could also lead to an interesting January transfer window!
  10. W

CHELSEA HOME GAME 14th SEPTEMBER (APPEAL)

I'm back after the first day. All I can say is that the display will look fantastic. And the club interviewed me to be displayed on the video wall of my first ever Molineux memory. 0-0 against West Ham in 1992.
  11. W

Sent you a PM PumpKing.
  12. W

Thanks as I said I will be able to help Wednesday and Thursday. Put me down all day Wednesday and from 10-5 on Thursday.
  13. W

UEFA Europa League Group Stages draw 12PM (BST)

So trips to Turkey, Portugal and Slovakia then for us.
  14. W

UEFA Europa League Group Stages draw 12PM (BST)

The Europa League is not worth this amount of chat before the draw. As much as I am pleased that we are in the group stage.
Back
Top Bottom