Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Wolves Heathen

1. Wolves Heathen

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

This is the reason Neto may go for a knockdown price.
  2. Wolves Heathen

Hwang

If anyone comes up with £20 million for him that would be very useful, and could buy us at least a couple of young South Americans or young French prospects.
  3. Wolves Heathen

Wolves v Luton Town verdict thread.

I agree with this 100%, I kept waiting for GOH to bring some subs on, namely Bueno and Chirewa, they have played against better teams so why not give them 10/15 minutes against the lesser teams, but no we will bring Sarabia on to offer us nowt again, and RAN run himself into the ground so that...
  4. Wolves Heathen

Sarabia

One good game in 10 is simply not good enough, him and Hwang as a front two does not work, they both run around but hardly ever put a tackle in, they are both good at falling over and then waving their arms and pointing, Pablo has been disappointing no matter what anyone says needs moving on and...
  5. Wolves Heathen

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

I noticed that according to BBC Gossip Liverpuddle and Arsenole alongside Citeh are being linked with RAN, yes he will be sold on but the next window will not be the time to sell him unless one of those cough up £60 million and if RAN continues his very good form in a position other than LWB...
  6. Wolves Heathen

Wolves v Arsenal verdict thread.

I have to say I agree with everything posted here, I can't understand why GON has so far failed to improve Bouba, he has a motor, has a good shot on him, and to my mind is another Gomes type player, The only reason that I can think of is that Bouba does not have the discipline to play in a fixed...
  7. Wolves Heathen

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Player ratings for Fabio against Dundee tonight. Fábio Silva average rating 2.03 How the heck can a £35 million footballer sink so low against Championship opposition ?, more to the point who would want to buy him ?, Cradley Town might take him on a free.
  8. Wolves Heathen

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

I agree wholeheartedly with his resale value plumetting, he should really be scoring for fun playing for this team in this league, He will never be a regular goal scorer in the PL, no strength, no pace, and no individual skill with the ball, I don't see any point in further loans unless their is...
  9. Wolves Heathen

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

I think tactically GON got it wrong today, but not having a single senior striker available proved to be one step too far, the players gave their all but it wasn't enough, having said that we should still have had too much for a very good Coventry team, I think this match was lost just as much...
  10. Wolves Heathen

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

If anyone has a spare ticket for today would love to see the game live please pretty please :), another thing that we have to consider if the game goes to extra time RAN is on Ramadan so won't be taking liquids which will affect him for sure.
  11. Wolves Heathen

Ruben Neves - Just Enjoy

Ruben doing what Ruben does best at 11min 10sec.
  12. Wolves Heathen

Jonny Castro Otto

I'v been lurking for a few months since I got banned, however I feel I need to comment on the departure of Jonny, some have said he has hung around getting a pay day until his contract is up (Which may well be correct), however there could also be the possibility that he really felt he could get...
  13. Wolves Heathen

Jeff Shi Out

How on earth almost 1/3 of the Mix believe that he should stay is beyond me, He has brought our Club in to disrepute, we will never ever get an elite type manager to work under Shi while he is here, can you imagine the conversation if someone contacts Julen and asks what it's like to work for...
  14. Wolves Heathen

Financial situation of the club

I know we have only seen the 6 in the photo shoots, but did you seen the size of his backroom staff on matchdays?, at some grounds there was not enough room for them all to sit pitchside.
  15. Wolves Heathen

Jeff Shi Out

The way that he has handled the whole Loppy situation means his position is becoming untenable, and Wolves are a laughing stock and not to be trusted in the eyes of the football world, the buck starts and stops with Shi.
Back
Top Bottom