Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Wolfster

1. W

International call ups

Chirewa called up for Zimbabwe too
  2. W

Nathan Collins

As i said, it was still a howler. But the time between Collins turning from facing his own goal to him playing the pass was less than a second, I dont think its ridiculous to suggest that he was hidden from his peripheral vision for that half a second. I'm not particularly sticking up for...
  3. W

Nathan Collins

Watching the replays again, i think the last goal is great play from Cunha as much as it was a mistake from Collins. I don't think it was mentioned on the telly but i'm pretty sure Cunha is actually hiding behind another defender waiting for the pass. Then as soon as the ball leaves his foot he...
  4. W

Wolves Top 10 Premier League goals

I can remember his debut was against Spurs which is one of the best debuts I can remember but I dont think he scored in it. He may have scored against them in another game though?
  5. W

From our older stints, Camara scored a couple of crackers. A couple of good goals in the West Ham away match? from Jarvis and Zubar and im sure Guedioura scored a cracker with his weak foot against Sunderland possibly?
  6. W

Definitely, his goal against Southampton too!
  7. W

He was on my shortlist but i havent posted them all on here, his goal against arsenal was also a belter.
  8. W

Sarabia's brilliant goal on the weekend got me wondering where it ranks amongst our best Premier League goals since we came back up in 2003. We've scored some great team goals and a few thunderbolts. A few of the contenders; Rae vs Bolton Milijas vs Bolton Jones vs Tottenham Hunt vs Blackburn...
  9. W

Sheffield United- Pre Game thread

Other than the 0-8 battering against Newcastle, their home games have all been tight. 0-1 Palace, 1-2 Man Utd, 1-2 City, 2-2 Everton, with Utd and City both scoring late winners. I'd hope that if we come away with a draw that there wont be too many toys thrown out the pram but it seems that a...
  10. W

Manchester Utd (A) Pre-Match Thread!

This was definitely about the owners "holding the club hostage" because they didn't sell to any of the bidders. There may be another protest as well but it wasnt spoken about.
  11. W

Manchester Utd (A) Pre-Match Thread!

Jim White on TalkSport; "Wolves play Man Utd in tonights game with Gary O'Neil taking charge after Lopetegui left the club less than a week ago. But thats only half the story as United fans have announced that they'll be protesting against the clubs owners before the game. I caught up with some...
  12. W

Tackling a couple of modding points that have cropped up in recent days.

Did you just assume their gender?!
  13. W

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

If players like Mbappe start deciding to play in the Saudi league now, the big clubs may well have finally got the Super League that they wanted so badly! Unfortunately for them they wont be playing in it!
  14. W

Is sir jack's restaurant still open?

I messaged them last year to try to book a table for sunday lunch for my dads 60th birthday in November . Got a response from the events team to say they werent open on the date I asked, but were doing a 'festive meal with a visit from Santa' in the middle of December if that was suitable. I...
  15. W

Is "possession football " for losers ?

Yeah thats definitely a big part of it. That and the fact that more teams now are happy to play keep ball in the 6 yard box between the goalie and the centre backs for the sake of possession. Its easier to create chances when De Gea and Maguire/Sa and Kilman/Lloris and Dier are playing one twos...
Back
Top Bottom