Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by WolfLing

1. WolfLing

Can anyone explain clearly where we are heading ?

Last I heard, we’re on our way back.
  2. WolfLing

The same old, same old, repeated arguments transfer thread

Tim would sometimes annoy me, but nowhere near as much as this new guy. The criticism I had of Spiers was that his articles were sometimes too much of his own opinions on Wolves, so articles were slanted towards that. This guy doesn't really know anything about us, so is the complete other end...
  3. WolfLing

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

285 pages to 0 signings has got to put us top of the pile? Well done all. I think.
  4. WolfLing

I think this is important to touch on. Newcastle recruited Bruno Guimaraes, a player who is above their current level. From everything he said when he joined and since, he's firmly invested in their project: "Next season I believe it will strengthen very well to seek, who knows, a spot in the...
  5. WolfLing

Roger Johnson loses his case

Professional nobs?! Until you need one to save your life or settle a legal dispute. Then they are heroes?
  6. WolfLing

Grasshoppers Zürich

Awwwww, how cute. Bless their little cottons.
  7. WolfLing

Roger Johnson loses his case

He was always going to lose. His case was against a world renowned surgeon, responsible for saving the careers of many athletes. As I understand it, that same surgeon advised him not to go to Thailand during his recovery from the operation. He went anyway. Whether or not that was a reason for...
  8. WolfLing

Every man can relate to the Batigol.
  9. WolfLing

That’s a no from me.
  10. WolfLing

White goods have taken on a different meaning since the 50s, but with the South American connections we appear to have, shouldn't be an issue.
  11. WolfLing

Exactly. Aim for the stars and you might just reach the moon!! We probably aren't going to pay more wages than others would. We can't offer European football at the moment. We are selling an idea that a player can become a central part of our plan and structure going forward. That probably...
  12. WolfLing

Grasshoppers Zürich

It really does make sense for us to try and make Grasshoppers as good as they can possibly be, without it impacting our progression. If we can help to build them up to a level where they are competing for the Swiss title, they will have a chance to play European football almost every season...
  13. WolfLing

I don't think MGW is in the mix for the central midfield positions, unless we play a 3 in some games and MGW fills that 'midfield winger' position that Bruno tried to play Dendoncker in this season. I think he will replace Trincao's role in the squad and play as an inside forward, or as a...
  14. WolfLing

Fax machine is bost.
  15. WolfLing

Wolves Summer 2022 Recruitment Plan by Dan Butler

But Palace and Brighton both had a much lower starting point. I'd argue Brighton signed 2 players that made a difference to their squad this season, Cucurella and Mwepu. We signed Sa, Ait-Nouri on a permanent, Hwang and Chiquinho. On the face of it, not really bad! Palace had to build a whole...
Top Bottom