Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by wolfjoy_uk

1. W

Palace Away tickets

Thanks Wicked
  2. W

Palace Away tickets

You're a gentleman. Thank you
  3. W

Palace Away tickets

On a different, but same, topic. What's everyone's tips for getting there? Got tickets late so all the coaches are full. Not been for 20 years and it was chaos driving there then so not an option I really want to take
  4. W

Gillingham, Carabao Cup Round 4 Pre-Match Thread: Lopetegui’s Debut!

Anyone know the expected attendance?
  5. W

Lopetegui

Not listening but have seen on Twitter BBC 5 Live are linking him to Forest?
  6. W

Messages to Raul (updated)

Best in the world , he comes from Mexico Stay strong Raul and your family. Times like this makes football seem so unimportant. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery. #onepack
  7. W

Matches free to air for STHs?

Anyone know if we are getting another code for tomorrow?
  8. W

Matches free to air for STHs?

I had to watch on my phone so small screen. Downloaded the app this afternoon to Amazon Firestick, came to log in at 5.45 and it was saying I had entered the wrong log in details. Sky/NowTv were moles better
  9. W

The Athletic

It seems they give the discount on quite a regular basis so think I'm going for the weeks trial and see if I like it. Thanks for the advice everyone
  10. W

The Athletic

50% off subscription available today Anyone subscribe - is it any good?
  11. W

T-Shirts

Thanks both - thats the sort of stuff I was looking for :)
  12. W

T-Shirts

With Christmas fast approaching and really struggling for idea's for my Wolves mad 14 year old I had an idea to get some clothing away from the official sources. Anyone got any idea where I can get them from? Tried the usual ebay and Amazon but no joy. Favourite players are Raul and Joao and...
  13. W

Wolves Transfer Rumour Thread Summer 2019

Just adding my bit to get us to 200
  14. W

Dalrymple Gone

I read something about 2 weeks ago saying he was gone or going. I honestly thought it was on here so it must have been on Twitter judging by the shock it's caused. I can't be bothered to search Twitter for it but wish I could remember who had said it so I could ask about any transfers lol My...
  15. W

Any Pictures of Molineux From Years Ago?

So many memories - looking at some of these pics makes me realise how old I am getting ha ha
Back
Top Bottom