Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Wolfion

1. W

Wrexham…… promotion done and dusted April 22 nd?

The fans of the spending club will never complain. From an outside perspective as long as no rules are being broken then I have no issues with any club spending to achieve their goals.
  2. W

Wrexham…… promotion done and dusted April 22 nd?

I really hate when clubs get labelled as buying the league. Most successful clubs have. Did any on here complain when Neves and Jota helped us get promoted?
  3. W

Homophobic Chanting

Between the ill discipline of our manager, coaches and players in recent weeks and now the chanting of our supporters, there is as much of this being reported by the media then there is of the actual match. The name of our club is being dragged though the muck.
  4. W

Lopetegui

He and 95% of the squad can go at the end of the season regardless of the finishing position. The attitude of the players recently has been awful. We need a massive rebuild
  5. W

MOTD

Forgetting for a moment what Lineker said, this is an interesting situation. Gary Lineker has the right to say whatever he wants on his own social media. And he ultimately will be responsible for that if he goes over the line, legally that is. It is not up to his employer to censor his posts...
  6. W

Wolves - FIFA ratings

I did laugh at Adama describing his shooting and passing stats as shocking. I have been saying that about his shooting and passing for years.
  7. W

Transfer success

It is a narrow view, accepted, I had to start somewhere though and future potential is just too difficult to quantify. I hope personally that he has a great season out on loan and brings that form back to us and becomes our main forward for years to come.
  8. W

Matheus Nunes

Shame his favourite number is not 90.
  9. W

Transfer success

Injuries have cost him in my eyes.
  10. W

Transfer success

Yep see what you are saying. I marked him down though on the clubs decision to extend his contract after only a 6 month success on the pitch. But in my heart he will always be thought of fondly for the promotion year
  11. W

Transfer success

I'd argue that anyone purchased for that much money has to be judged. And I am not judging the player as I quite like him. I am judging the clubs decision to buy him for that much. Even if he improves I doubt we will ever make a profit on him sadly.
  12. W

Transfer success

I was judging this solely on whether they had an impact in improving the team. But that is where the fun of personal opinion will come into play
  13. W

Transfer success

Mir had no impact on the first team. In retrospect I could have left him out of this like I did with Afobe.
  14. W

Transfer success

I am not reviewing potential, but rather impact on the first team now or when they were bought.
  15. W

Transfer success

Agree it is harsh on Silva, but for the money spent on him, his effect on the team in games played has been minimal. Not blaming him per se, and I hope in the future he will have an impact, but I am not judging potential here.
Back
Top Bottom