Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by wolfie_tc

1. W

Everton, surely a points deduction?

I honestly think that the PLs worst nightmare is a season (relegations, Europe spots etc) being dictated by points deductions, so they've looked at what the maximum amount they can both lose without getting relegated and just gone with that. Then Luton don't have much of a leg to stand on as PL...
  2. W

Sandwell Town v Wolves predictions

I actually don’t think it’s about locality, it’s more to do with understanding the culture, and the experiences they’ve had as players. For some of ours who have experienced “bigger games” (internationals who have played World Cups, domestic cup finals, el classicos etc), do they fully get it...
  3. W

Sandwell Town v Wolves predictions

I'd feel more confident with any of the other 23 Championship teams, as well as the 9 teams below us in this league. No matter what the fans are saying, this is absolutely their cup final and are at home, they'll come out fighting against a team that have been quite bad at the start of games...
  4. W

The **** Away

Whatever you're on, send some my way please. I've been burnt too many times. I'm in the camp that thinks we could be on the form we are, with RAN & Hwang back, and throwing in a peak Bull up top as a 12th man just for fun, and the Baggies will still come away with a 2-1 victory. The...
  5. W

The **** Away

Is no one else nervous as ****?
  6. W

Not quite sure how Jeff would be able to be more like the PM in his communications whilst also keeping BS to a minimum..
  7. W

Brentford ( FA Cup ) predictions

This has got Brentford win all over it hasn't it? Battered them a week ago so they'll have had a kick up the backside and will want revenge, we're much the better side on form with a lovely break to Abu Dhabi coming up and therefore could be a little complacent, it's the exact type of game we...
  8. W

Nuno goes to Forest

I'm annoyingly torn with this. On the one hand I don't like Forest and would love for them to go down, on the other I love Nuno and the lack of respect he's getting from Forest and neutral fans is angering me, and therefore I want him to do well. Ultimately he'll keep them up as there are...
  9. W

Daniel Bentley

His command of his the box worried me the most. There was a period early on in the game where it was all a bit scrappy around our box and at least 3 times I screamed at him to come out and grab the ball but he dithered too much. A commanding keeper goes a huge way to create a solid spine to a...
  10. W

This 100% Everton will put in a half-hearted appeal to show face but in actuality will be thrilled at the outcome, knowing they could have had it for last year, causing a relegation. I think the Prem have thought about all this, they want to make an example of them but without actually...
  11. W

Wolves Top 10 Premier League goals

Yeah I always think of this, it goes under the radar because we were already done and, well, it was him that scored it, but it was a belter. Check it here if you want to..
  12. W

Lets discuss Fabio and his future .

This is a good point, but I think that's where the man management aspect comes in, as all players will react differently to certain scenarios. We've seen clearly that Fabio isn't a a super sub, and he doesn't cope well with being thrown on (not a great trait in any footballer granted..)...
  13. W

Lets discuss Fabio and his future .

I think there’s some serious man management needed with the lad now though and this could have been part of it. To throw him in when we’re chasing the game once again, after last weeks complete confidence killer could have been a master stroke but GON was best place to assess his mental state...
  14. W

VAR 2023-24

It was also easy for him to have this stance last night, despite going down to 9 men and losing 4-1 Spurs still had the rub of the green when it came to the VAR decisions, there's no way he could argue with any of it, and if anything should be thankful they weren't down to 9 men sooner. Wait...
  15. W

Team v spurs

Quite like your thinking here, I wish Fabio was given the nod over Sasa to start on Saturday, as I don't think you can judge a player like him on a late appearance when we're chasing the game, I think that's when you need experience the most. I do think getting Bellegarde in seems like the key...
Back
Top Bottom