Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by wolf1975

1. W

Why do you support Wolves?

You and Mutchy are friends aren’t you I just know it This poll is driven from Jeff Shi comments not mine. He wants global fans so I’m interested in the split
  2. W

I don’t understand why you comment then? Others are answering fairly and you chime in.
  3. W

Villareal Season Ticket Prices

You couldn’t be further from the truth. But if that makes you feel better believe that. Will watch your future posts with interest. As I said I hope I’m proved wrong and we buy footballers who can move us up the table. Not be used as a vehicle purely to make money and prepare for IPO I...
  4. W

The first 3 seasons ( mainly the season we went up ) they didn’t go crazy but showed an ambition to move forward. The last 15 transfers have been really poor and snack to me of making money instead of trying to get as high up the table as possible. We’re we really in for Botman, Sanches, Nunes...
  5. W

Don’t challenge Fosun. Pay and accept. I hope they prove me wrong.
  6. W

About 20% difference in average Spanish to U.K. economy. Other Spanish teams charge big money? Not sure what younger generation has to do with it as older Villarreal fans get cheaper tickets too? Why are match day costs lower? So your happy for players, management and owners to keep earning...
  7. W

Ok. I will listen. Why is it a ridiculous comparison?
  8. W

Don’t come with “ one pack “ PR messages then. Everybody should have a point when they question things. Or do we just keep handing out cash ver as it’s Wolves. ( aka Fosun investment)
  9. W

Our Last 15 Permanent Transfers

And you except this? So your argument is Fosun are hear you make money and not win things as they are an investment company. Yet you say support wolves to win things? So these ticket price increases aren’t to win things but to help Fosun to get a return on their money.
  10. W

Your on the payroll aren’t you a Mutchy…… A simple question seeing why people support wolves. Most people are answering honestly and so me great responses.
  11. W

Our E Sport FIFA team

Who reckons they feed data into Jeff and the recruitment team on players who have good stats? Bit tongue in cheek but honestly……I wouldn’t be surprised.
  12. W

Think that falls into category one?
  13. W

Fosun are trying to attract wolves fans through various means. So it’s no longer just Wolverhampton local folk who support wolves. So let’s see what the split is like in the mix
  14. W

Yes. The agenda is I want to see why people on here support wolves.
  15. W

Errrt option 1? I’m in that boat.
Back
Top Bottom