Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Wolf in the Lions' Den

1. Wolf in the Lions' Den

Tommy Doyle

With impeccable timing, The Athletic have a decent piece today on why the player we swapped him for has underperformed so far at Man City (paywalled but the TLDR is: moments of brilliance amid a fair number of areas to improve to move up Pep's pecking order)...
  2. Wolf in the Lions' Den

Wolves v Luton Town verdict thread.

Finished off with a few rounds of “Down Down Down Down” by Paul Johnson and then “Walking on Sunshine” as the finale before they all got off in Milton Keynes. Could never get that much energy after a defeat, but as they said, “we never win so we have to find other ways to keep our spirits up.”
  3. Wolf in the Lions' Den

Wolves v Luton Town verdict thread.

Great and much-needed result and much better performance. I’m now stuck on a train back to London with some surprisingly exuberant Hatters celebrating the prospect of Sunderland away next season (“we’re coming straight back uuuuuuuuup”) while singing along badly to Billy Joel. If we’d lost, this...
  4. Wolf in the Lions' Den

Athletic article on ticket prices in the premier league

Hope that £3,000 ticket at Fulham includes access to their swank rooftop pool :tearsofjoy: Fulham reveals Riverside Stand will be topped with swimming pool
  5. Wolf in the Lions' Den

Brighton verdict

Yes, that's the one. We went 3-1 up then they got back to 3-3. Maupay was being a....fine upstanding gentleman as always. Feel like he either got into a fight with one of our players after full time or got sent off after full time, but that may have been any one of our other matches against...
  6. Wolf in the Lions' Den

Brighton verdict

We did. Also 2-1 at home in May 2021. Covid must have temporarily broken the jinx!
  7. Wolf in the Lions' Den

Brighton verdict

We didn't even make it above the fold on BBC Sport or BBC Football pages!
  8. Wolf in the Lions' Den

Wolves v Brighton FAC5 comms thread.

Brilliant result. We've sent Coventry to us!
  9. Wolf in the Lions' Den

Today’s Games 2023-2024

This quote from Klopp amused me. Feels like damning with faint praise. Still at the idea phase not the actual great football phase.
  10. Wolf in the Lions' Den

Today’s Games 2023-2024

It's Guy Mowbray. He's obviously been spending too much time with Mark Clattenburg on Gladiators. All relative, I guess!
  11. Wolf in the Lions' Den

Sheffield Utd verdict

Somewhat unfortunate timing for the “Monster Punch” ads!
  12. Wolf in the Lions' Den

MoTD tonight

After all the matches this season when I wish I'd seen us get more coverage through a higher billing, of course we're the only ones on tonight. MOTD producers currently scraping the barrel to find enough to talk about. Maybe the Astropay will get a feature? The Guardian's headline says it all!
  13. Wolf in the Lions' Den

Wolves v Sheffield United comms thread.

Gerremin for the second half!
  14. Wolf in the Lions' Den

GON on talk sport this morning

As long as they are prioritising the number 9 Jersey.
  15. Wolf in the Lions' Den

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Fair point.
Back
Top Bottom