Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by welshy

1. welshy

mario warms the heart

There was 200% affection behind that kiss and pat on the head... alot of times you see footballers put on a show of affection, that was as real as it gets.
  2. welshy

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Oh no... my stream again has Edo and some woman commenting on us, its painful. They get most of our games, why do we have dedicated commentators?
  3. welshy

Food for thought?

Indeed. Being a white straight male myself, I got to watch what I say.
  4. welshy

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

Because there's over 30 minutes left.
  5. welshy

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

We are such an happy bunch !! chill out
  6. welshy

European Qualification?

Huge huge game this weekend, beat Newcastle will see us sitting very pretty with 11 games remaining, and in that 11 are: Fulham (H) Bournemouth (H) Burnley (A) West Ham (H) Forest (A) Luton (H) Palace (H)
  7. welshy

Noha Lemina

Love the spirit of this team, that's all thanks to GON. He's quickly becoming a club great.
  8. welshy

Crystal Palace Ultras

This country doesn't do Ultras, they like to call themselves that but in reality they're not.
  9. welshy

Blue Card

Can players these days sit there for 10 mins and return full pelt? maybe injuries will rise as a result.
  10. welshy

January 2024 transfer window thread.

45m.... Jog on !!
  11. welshy

Brighton v Wolves comms thread.

These commentators are making this watch harder.
  12. welshy

Gary O'Neil - tactics

One thing Kirk the burk mentioned when GON came to Wolves was that he had no identity, he was setting up his style depending on the opposition, he was very critical of him. This approach is working just fine with us, nor will our opposition sus us out next season. win win
  13. welshy

The **** Away

What a draw !! For sure it's their cup final come early, even with our missing players we have enough to put them to bed. Only thing going for them is the location, they can count their lucky stars its not at the Mol.
  14. welshy

Sunderland having to hand over a home end to Newcastle in the FA Cup

I can still remember it like it was yesterday when I was located in the Steve bull lower watching albion take over my seat in SL3... going 1-0 down early on and seeing those carrier bags in the thousands on our seats in the south bank. And people moan about Jeff Shi... I can honestly say he...
  15. welshy

Well done George Elokobi

When he was appointed Maidstone manager I put them in my favourites on flashscore app so I would get the results sent to me.
Back
Top Bottom