Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Wellington Wolf

1. W

Lopetegui

He did. Expensive. Didn't live up to reputation and left early when I refused to pay for an unlimited mini bar
  2. W

Lopetegui

He did a great job with us. Left us in a much better place he inherited. Thank you from me
  3. W

FA charge GON

This is it for me. I don't want to comment how others feel, but I now feel football is deliberately robbing Wolves and cheating us. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but this is how VAR makes me feel. Never felt this with real time reffing. And i/we are the real end consumer of the game
  4. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Went to Telford tonight. How much fun was that. Ball getting stuck on puddles at the start. Players getting stuck in. No theatrics. And They had more songs than us! No original ones, but the drummer kept their 'ultras' going. And you know my final observation NO VAR!!!! The goal disallowed I...
  5. W

POTS -- Now with Poll

Lemina. Heart and quality
  6. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Hull
  7. W

Wolves v Luton Town comms thread.

Hull win and the pressure is on
  8. W

Poll - How long do you spend travelling in total to a home match on the day ..

Good poll. Lazy ****ers though. No one walks!
  9. W

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

Leeds and Traore? It's just too many now
  10. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Football has finally died. **** it
  11. W

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

With the possible exception of Chirewa, not one player in that 11 should be plying their trade in the champ
  12. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Classic bottling from Southampton and Norwich. Whoever finishes 3rd will feel they have bottled it. We may be seeing Jimmy next season
  13. W

Arsenal predictions

It's offside
  14. W

Leicester City

Whoever ends up the play offs from those 3 will have bottler hanging over them as they've all had chances in their own hands. Be difficult for them not to be like us in the play offs that choke season. Back to see Jimmy and his mates down the poorthornes for us next season!
  15. W

Anyone else thinking sod it

That's my routine these days and I can pick up a ticket for sufficient games to suit me. Sometimes an issue if I want to take my lad, but never had an issue picking up a resale for a single ticket
Back
Top Bottom