Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by WarwickWolves

1. W

Sasa Kalajdzic & Fabio Silva

This seems a good point
  2. W

Today's Games 2022-23.

Best for us. Both teams drop two points.
  3. W

Today's Games 2022-23.

Always best surely to have a draw in games like these? Then our closest rivals share only 2 points rather than 3. If every such game was a draw, we'd need only 2/3 as many points compared with them randomly winning and sharing out 3 each time (and we assume they always lose to teams considerably...
  4. W

Wolves v Torino TV?

Got it now. Thx.
  5. W

Wolves v Torino TV?

Ps. I am in France.
  6. W

Wolves v Torino TV?

Hi, I've got the audio with Mikey Burrows, but how do I get the video stream? I'm not looking for anything illegal - I'm happy to pay for it. Thanks.
  7. W

Matchstick Molineux (old) up for sale...

I love it. What a lovely guy, and what a fantastic model. Agree it should be in the museum - the very best place for it. Would be happy to contribute to make it happen. Over to you Laurie?
  8. W

how do i get sheff w tickets ?

Any body know where I can find a statement of my loyalty points? I'm logged in to the website, but can't see anything.
  9. W

Images Of The Season Thread (17/18)

Around about xmas, someone (in Portugal, I think) put-out some video compilations of all the goals and brilliant footwork by our Portugese players - there was one for Jota, one for Cav, one for Helder etc. They were great. It's high time they were updated - perhaps someone's done it and I missed it?
  10. W

Early Origins of the Molineux Name and Our Hallowed Ground

I love the quote from the Wolverhampton Chronicle of 1869 describing the South Staffordshire Industrial and Fine Arts Exhibition held in the Molineux grounds in that year. The main purpose of the event (attended by 222,000 people, no less) was: "...to give the teeming population an opportunity...
  11. W

Yeah Tufts - I was so exhausted after wading through all 384 posts on the Goodyear Site thread, I just lost it ;)
  12. W

You're right Reans (doh!) - fixed - thx.
  13. W

Stimulated by comments on the Goodyear Site thread, I did a google search on Molineux House. I thus discovered (in addition to the newspaper article I posted in that thread) this extremely interesting historical website on the Molineux family and their House whose grounds, after various uses...
  14. W

Wolves to buy former Goodyear site?

For some reason, the above prompted a google search, and I found this: http://www.birminghampost.co.uk/lifestyle/housing-history-molineux-house-wolverhampton-3930052 An interesting bit of history and it refers in some detail to the gardens and activities which used to take place on the Mol site...
Back
Top Bottom