Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Waggy's Boots

1. W

Morgan Gibbs-White

This from a Blades site after his performance last night....... Gibbs-White 9/10: Again, stellar stuff from this kid. My fear is that Wolves will want him back at some time Im really pleased for him and I hope he has a great season there and comes back to us a better player
  2. W

London meet-ups

At least two of us Sussex Wolves will be watching in The Oxford Arms Camden tonight..
  3. W

Scouse not English

Like AlexRae I was in the Liverpool end Club Wembley section yesterday. I've always had a soft spot for Liverpool and never understood the hatred that some people have for them. Until yesterday, when the vast majority loudly booed our national anthem. I asked one Liverpool fan behind me what...
  4. W

Approximately how many wolves fans will be at wembley tomorrow

I was in Club Wembley towards the half way line, Wolves end but neutral and we were definitely louder than Watford when we got it together. Trouble was as some said they had organised a singing section (which apparently they do for home games) so each time they started something it was...
  5. W

Mundial article: Nuno had a dream

Wow that just about does it for me- what an excellent summary of 2018 and Nuno.
  6. W

Saturday pub roll call - man city

I'll be in The Palmeira, Hove with those East Sussex/Brighton Wolves who are ticketless!!
  7. W

NO TRAINS TO BRIGHTON ON 27th OCTOBER

Im the same as you Navy, living in Brighton I was fully expecting to be in the home end for this but maybe the rubbish railways service may mean I can get into the away end (like I was at the Withdean once!!)
  8. W

Any Wolves fans in Brighton?

Great to meet some fellow fans at The Black horse yesterday, shame about the result but looking forward to meeting you all again soon!
  9. W

ok great see you there!
  10. W

Hi Jim - I'll see you in the Black Horse later - could I have your mobile number Mine is...

Hi Jim - I'll see you in the Black Horse later - could I have your mobile number Mine is 07769931487- Dave
  11. W

ok great see you there - will I recognise you?
  12. W

I've recently moved down to Brighton and was wondering if there are any/many of us down here - and if anyone is watching tomorrow game in a Brighton pub? Cheers!
Back
Top Bottom